Ken x reader- Secret Admirer

Requested by: ME

A/N: Sorry if it sucks.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*3rd POV*
It all stared with one box of chocolates. The note kinda sounded like a thank you for helping them with supporting them in a mini bey companion. You did this quite often so it was hard to tell who it is. You expected to be a one time thing but nope. It continued day after day and it was more then a thank you.

It has been two weeks since this begun, you kept this to yourself. You didn't want to get attention you didn't need/want. It was nice to know someone liked you.

-Time Skip-

"(Y/N)! I heard from someone that you got an secret admirer!" You heard your friend Valt say as he walks next to you.

"H- How did you know?" You asked him.

"No one. I just heard it form upper class men." He said.

"Of course." You groaned.

"Don't worry (Y/N). You can figer this out I believe in you!" Valt yelled as he ran away.

Walking away from the bluenett boy. You make your way to your next class. As you got there and took your seat their was a note.

A beautiful day for a beautiful girl.

You looked at the note with light pink cheeks.

-Time Skip Lunch-

For lunch you were gonna set with a table with your brother Daigo and your friends Ben and Ken.

"Hay sis, how you doing?" He asked you.

"I'm good I guess. Do you know anything about my secret admirer?" You asked them, they all looked at Ken then shook their heads no.

"If you say so." You decided to eat at a different table. "I will see you guys latter." You yelled.

*Daigo POV*

"You have to tell her." I turned to Ken.

"Bu-but why douse it make her so upset?" He used one of his puppets to speak.

"Just don't tell her I told you this. But she was an secret admirer before, she liked a boy but someone took her note as there so she always been unhappy about it." I told them.

"I-I guess I will but how?" He asked. I smiled.

-Time Skip- *Readers POV*

I'm tired of being shy so please meet me on top of the roof.

-Secret A.

After getting the note I grabed my bag and texted Daigo that he can walk home with out be.

I walked up the stairs to the school roof. As I open the door I could see a lot of green. So I took a guess that it was Ken.

"Hi, (Y/N) I ...I'm your se-secret admirer. I hope-" Ken never got the chance to finished because I kissed him on the lips.

"I had a feeling it was you. I love you too Ken." I smiled so bright.

"I'm glad you feel the same way.

The End!

////////////////////////////////////////////////

I will finish this soon. Next ones are gonna be:

Ren Wu- martial arts camp.

Ukyo- Ninjas are cool (Naruto AU)

Suoh x reader- Battle boat thing

Kyle x reader- Battle boat thing

Laban Vanot x reader (Percy Jackson AU)

Boa Alcazaba x reader- Snake pit love