Lui x Reader- Be happy

Requested By: QueenMoony

A/N: If it is your birthday then happy b-day.

A/N2: I also know its not Luis b-day but I wanted to do this.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*Reader POV*

"Two day is Lui birthday...Wah what am I surpost to do?" I asked myself.

I was trying to think about what I should do for him. It is also our 1st anaversty as well so I was nerves.

"Oh I can have a serpruse party at that cafe." I said with excitement.

-Time Sjip-

I was shopping with Sasha. She made a list:

-Cupcakes 

-Wall decals 

-Party hats 

I went to a cloths shop trying to find something nice. As I walk in the first thing I found was awesome. I asked the shop worker if I can try on cloths,she said yes.

After awhile I went with a white short dress with a light pink shirt I pared it with a midiom length leather skirt with a small red flame decal I deiced to pair it all up with my (S/T).

*Lui POV*

I'm ebullient with what (Y/N) has for today. She told me to meet her at the cafe that we confess our love.

When I got to the door I herd (Y/N) wispier that I was here. I let out a small smile.

I open the door the room was pitch dark black.

''HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUI!!!" Everyone yelled. 

During the party we danced to the music that (Y/N) picked out. A slow song stared to come on. I looked to see (Y/N) walking up to me.

"Do you want to dance?" (Y/N) asked me.

"I would love to." I said.

While dancing (Y/N) was acting a little weried.

"Hey babe whats bothering you?" I asked her.

"I have a question to ask you but I have to wait a bit." After she said that (Y/N) stopped dancing with me and walked off.

Is she not happy with me?

douse she not like me?

What did I do?

I had all of theses ideas about (Y/N) I cant think of anything I did bad.

-Time Skip-

"Okay everyone I have to tell you something!" (Y/N) yelled."I would like it if Lui came up to the dance floor."

I did as I was told and walk to the floor near (Y/N).

"I know that the men are sopurst to do this but.." She got on one knee. "I would love it if you made me the most happiest women alive if you will marry me?"

"I-I...Yes I will (Y/N)" I hugged her.

"Oh next time I will asked you." I teased her.

​​​​​​​The End!