Kuza x oc reader part two

Part 2/2

It was a full month since Kuza say the girl. Kuza keepet thinking about the unknown named girl. After going to the snake pit and not finding Shu, Kuza thought it was time to visit Valt so he deiced to join BC Sole. When Kuza got there he saw something that he did not want to see. Kuza saw the unknown named girl talking to Free, but what got to him was that the unknown named girl was blushing as well. Kuza got this weird felling in his chest but he ignore it.

Kuza deiced to talk to the girl. When she gets there she stops taking to Free. She looks up at him and Free just stored there just in case Kuza says something he might regret.

"Hey I don't know if you remember me but i'm Kuza." Kuza says to the girl. She just looks at him.

"Her name is Minela." Free said to Kuza.

-Time Skip-

Kuza did some bey battles with every one except Free and Minela. Kuza trys to find Minela to ask her a very inportent question(s). Kuza heard some voices behind a door and decides to lesson. He walks to the door and he hears Free and Minela talking about some weird feelings she had to a guy. After that Kuza ran to his room.

What Kuza did not know is the guy Minela was talking about was him. Minela did not know what was happen because she has not felt feelings in so long and she feels confabule with Free so she asked him what to do.

-Time Skip so many time skips *thoughts pokeball* go Jiggalypuff! You: wrong anime! Me: oh*Runs to find Ken* Protect me Ken. Ken: What did you do this time?" Me: Jiggalypuff use sing*runs*-

Minela decide to put Frees plan to motion. Step one find Kuza. Minela found him in the woods after looking so hard.

"Hey um...Kuza want to battle?" Minela asked with a shy monotone voice.

"Sure Minela."Kuza said all happy.

Kuza and Minela went back to the taring room.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"let it rip"

"lets go Shadidsa!"

"lets go Cognite!"

"I didn't know you had that bey?" Kuza asked but he still thought he could still win.

-Time skip-

"Shadidsa let's use our spicel move!" Minela shouts. the bey crashes everywhere and there is no space for Cognite and boom Minela WINS.

After the bey battle Minela decided to tell Kuza the news.

"Kuza I have to tell you that I have theses weird feelings when ever I am near you, I asked Free what has been happening and he toled me to do this. Minela walks up to Kuza and kiss his lips. Kuza was surprised at first but he kissed back.

-At the end of the day-

Honcho was walking around and sees Minela and Kuza holding hands and walking. Honcho walks up to Kuza quitly andn asks if Minela is Kuza new girlfriend.

"Of course."Kuza screams at Honcho. Minela turns to them.

"Dont be rude to him I battle with him as an apologies."She said to him.

"Kuza should be apologizing."Honcho says.

"I stood there so its my fault."Minela said she doesn't let go of kuzas hand.

"kuza you might want to get ready" Minela said in a monotone voice. Where she looked away Honcho saw how Kuza almost drowled.

"Kuza did you crashed your head too because she has an crush on you and you like her, she looks fine but she is weird?"Honcho asked. Kuza slaped his head right after he said that.

The end

A/N: This is part 2 and I hope you all like it.