Clio x Reader

Requested by: ME!

(AU)-in this au Clio is around the age of 18-19.

A/N: I'm sorry if Clio is occ and if it sucks.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

*3rd POV*

"Okay class that's everything. Any questions?" (Y/N) the teacher asked.

Everyone shook their heads. (Y/N) gester for the students to go home. (Y/N) went to lave for the day when Clio, one of her student stop her.

"Um...Miss (L/N)...I saw you last night walk thu a protell and you never a came back." Clio said.

"Can you keep a secret," Clio nods."Okay I'm a witch." (Y/N) said.

"THAT'S SO COOL!"Clio yelled happily.

"Do you want to come with me?" (Y/N) asked him.

"I would love to." Clio said. They left the school building and into the woods. The protel was in the middle of the woods that was sronded by gray mist.

-Time Skip-

Clio and (Y/N) were inside the world of Witches and other beings. Clio was so exsided to see everything.

"Ow (Y/N) this is so cool!" Clio said with excitement in his voice.

"Yes it is so cool to live here"(Y/N) said.

-Time Skip-

After the events Clio and (Y/N) was surper close with each other. Clio stared to get feelings tords his teacher. One day after class he decided to tell her.

*Clio POV*

It was after Alchemy class. I had to tell (Y/N) that I love her. I had it all planed out on how I will do it.

"Hey Miss. (L/N) I have a question about homework." I said. She nodded.

"And what was your question?" (Y/N) asked.

"Is there extra credit. That I could do?" I asked.

"Hmm...depends on what you were thinking." She said with a smirk.

"Oh I think you know what I have in mind." I smirked.

"Then lets do it together." (Y/N) purred.

I moved my face close to hers and our lips touched. I moved my hands up to her hair and played with her (H/L) (H/C) that was so silky.

The End