Fubuki x little sister Reader

Reqused by: @ScorchedThomas2922

A/N: This is one of my favorite one because of how awesome this is. Sorry if this isn't what you liked/asked for but I hope you enjoyed it. If any of you have question about this chapter please let me know.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*Reader POV*

"The us looks awesome!" Captain said as we were looking out to the see.

I took my bag out and open it to take my camera Fubuki give to take a picture so I can draw it later. I also moved my Pikachu plush out to carry.

"This is perfect! I can't wait to draw this!" I shouted. Captain, Aiger and his sister looked at me.

"Hey! (Y/N) you said that Fubuki moved here right?" Aiger asked me.

"Yes! Wh- OH MY OH MY OH MY!!! I'm gonna see big bro!" I yelled so loud that a certen someone come out from the back of the boat.

"Can you please be quite (Y/N)." Suoh said sweetly. I felt so scared I moved closer to Aiger and his sister. That's when my Pikachu plush started to move. It moved in front of me and stared to spark.

"S-sorry. I just got excited." I shakly said.

"Hey how about we go look around?" Captain said.

"And we will take (Y/N) with us." Aiger's sister said as she looked at me.

-Time Skip-

"This place is hug!" We all said after getting off of the boat.

"Yeah This perfect." I took my ketch pad out and stared to draw some people that walked by us.

"I have a question (Y/N)? Why do you always get scared when Suoh is in the same room as you?" Aige's sister asked me.

"It wasn't all like that but, one day he changed."

-Flashback-

"Hey Suoh. How are you?" I asked when he came to school.

"Never mind me sweet (Y/N) everything is plan and it's going to work."

He walked past me after that. I got this bad vibe from him too. Oh no.

It was the end of the school day when I was making my way to the gym to watch practice. As you can tell I don't blade I perfuer something calming unlike my bro.

Before I made it to the door some one stopped me.

"Oh hey Suoh How are you?" I asked. He had his hair flippede to the other side/ Under his eye it was some red-ish mark that  I've never seen before.

 He had his hair flippede to the other side/ Under his eye it was some red-ish mark that  I've never seen before

(Just in case you have know idea on what I'm talking about ^)

"I'm going to destroy Fubuki and his Emperor Forneus and there is nothing you can do to stop me." After he said that he left and I went home feeling 'sick'

-Flashback Ends-

"And that is why I'm so scared of him. I feel like he will and I don't want something bad to happen to him." I was crying now.

"Hey, it's fine we can protect you." Aiger's sister said with a smile on her face.

"And you have that Pikachu plush which is awesome by the way." Aiger said as he and the others but me in a hug.

"Douse Fubuki know?" Captain asked me.

"No, He dousen't know because I didn't know what Suoh would do if I did." I said sad and scared.

"Well when you feel cofadent you should tell him." Captain told me. I nodded.

"Hey have you seen him?" Aiger asked a girl. His sister showed her of Fubuki.

"Oh, you mean Fubuki? Yeah he at the raging bulls gym. Why?" The girl asked us.

"We wanted to surprise him.'' I said to her.

"Wait you look like him but, you have (E/C)." She said kinda shocked.

"Yeah he my older brother." I said proud.

"Okay follower me." We followed the girl to a small but nice looking building.

I took a picture of it so I can draw latter back at the boat.

We enter the building and we see so many kids battling and on the back wall there was a rollicking wall were we saw Fubuki.

"Hey Fubuki!" I yelled. He looked behind him to see us waving.

He jumped back down and he walked to us.

"Big bro look look at what I drew during the battle cruse." I said to him as I opened my sketch book to show him.

"Those are awesome (Y/N)." He said.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Before we do anything (Y/N) as to say something to you." Captain said as he drags the reset outside.

"Ii-its about Suoh." I stated.

After telling him everything he was furious.

"I'm so sorry you had to go though that but I'm glad that Pikachu plush is doing its job." Fubuki said.

"H-How did  y-you know about that?" I questioned him.

"Oh, no big deal. Shu give it to you. And before you ask I knew because he told me about it." He explained.

"Oh."

-Time Skip-

"SO you are joining us after all." Aiger said as he see Fubuki and me abouding the boat.

"Yes I was on the fence but two things made me come. 1. Being Shu saying that I am good anuf and 2. My sister." He said to us.

-Time Skip-

"I challenge you Suoh to a match."

"If you have to Fubuki."

After a while Big bro did win.

"You will leave (Y/N) alone and if you have any problems you will deal with me!" Fubuki told Suoh.

"Fine whatever." Suoh left us alone.

"Hay bro look at this drawing I did." I showed him the newest one. It was a full color drawing of us and Emperor Forneus.

"I love it sis.''

The End!