Quon x Mute Xander sister Reader

Requested By: Meleana

A/N: I hope it is what you like. Also this was Quon a x sister reader but I had this idea and do I hope it's okay I did this.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*Xander POV*

Today I'm bringing my little sister to the dojo. I held her hand and her bag that was felled with her books and stuff.

"Are you exsided." I signed to her.

"You know I can hear I just can't speck." (Y/N) signed to me.

"Ha Ha Ha, I know but I'm only doing what mom told me to do sis." I said. She pouted. 

"You didn't answer my question." I said.

"I don't know. What if they think I'm a freak?" She said/asked.

"No-one will, everyone their is super nice you will love them and they will love you." I said to her. She looked up at me and smiled.

-Time Skip-

"Hey! Everyone I brought (Y/N) with me!" I yelled. (Y/N) covered her eares.

Their was sounds of a bunch of footsteps and a small conversation between some of them.

"Hey everyone this is my little sis (Y/N)." I said to them.

"Hello, I'm Ukyo." Ukyo said out of nowhere.

"I'm Yugo, I was wondering how long your staying?" Yugo asked. (Y/N) signed she will be here for a year.

"What was that I didn't that sorry." Yugo said. (Y/N) frond.

"She sai-" I was cut off.

"She said she will be here for a whole year." Quon told the others.

-Time Skip- *3 POV*

After awhile you stared to feel things to Quon but you thought that he would think of you as a freek. So you spent a whole week on learning how to speck because you haven't scene you were five.

"Say, I." Your teacher aka Xander.

"I." You said so bored.

You handed a note on some words you wanted to say. Xander looked at them and smiled.

"I think you know what to do (Y/N)." He said to you.

-Time Skip- *Your POV*

I signed Quon to come meet me in front of the dojo and he agreed.

"So why did you ask me here." Quon asked me.

"I have something important to tell you."I signed to him. He nods okay.

"I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!" I yelled and ran back inside behind Xander.

"Did you tell him?" He asked me.

"Y-yes." I try saying.

"What did he say." Xander asked again.

"He said, I feel the same way." Quon said as he came back in the dojo.

"WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND!!" We both yelled.

"Yes." I said.

"Same" He said.

"YES!!" Xander yelled.

The End!