Phoebe x Shu (Oc x Shu)

AU- Fantasy

///////////////////////////////////////////

*Shu POV*

She was new to school but she was so-

"UHG!" I shouted as I ran from the guards. I was just trying to see her and her brother Xander, but no I can't.

I keep on running as fast as I can without getting in trouble.

"This is just great." "All I wanted was to see her."

"Who?" A voice behind me say. I turn to see a girl that looks like Phoebe but younger and her hair is blue not red/orange.

"Who are you?" I asked her. She looks up at me.

"I'm Phoebe but like five years old her." She said.

"I'm trying to see you but the older you?" I made no cents at all. She smiles at me.

"Good I was hoping you would." She took my hand and we magically apered out of know were.

"Is this her room?" I asked the girl. She shook her head.

"It is but her past room were she is trapped." She said.

"Trapped what do you mean?" I asked.

"A wizard trapped her in this time loop and only we can help her out of it." She says.

"What about Xander?" I asked.

"He can't dad made him travel, so he can be a better ruler." She said.

"So the her I meat at school is a different her?" I was so confused.

"Yes she is from an another time line were her and Xander are normal kids going to school." She says. Soon she mumbles something eals.

"what was that?" I asked her.

"I said that's why she nerved care to notice you." She contuses. "You are from this world not the one you think." She says.

"So I'm from anther time line?"

"Yes I just said that. It was all part of the wizard's plan. He wanted the kingdom to himself but my family was in his way. He didn't like how we ruled, he made my brother leave not dad, he made me trapped in a time loop, Then I had to go get help your help. I can't do this with out help form her lover." She smirked.

"WHAT!!! LOVER!!!" She covered my mouth with her tiny hand.

"SHHH We don't want anyone knowing we are here." I nod.

-Time Skip-

We been going around the castle trying to find the library that might be a book we need to get Phoebe out of the time loop.

"The library should be here." She said. She open the door. when we went in we saw so many old books and so, so many spider webs.

In the center of the library was a book that kinda look new but the pages were old.

"Oh, Javers more nooleg mets hoove!" She said, whats more were I knew what it meant.

'Oh, Gods we need more knowledge what we desire.'

"Why do I know what you just said?" I asked her. She looked at me like I was stupid.

"I've told you this before. You are part of this world, time period what ever you want to call it." She said fustred.

"Anyways what God gonna help us?"

"Athena, Goddesses of wisdom and battle strategy." She calmly said.

"Welcome my sweet Phoebe. And oh-my Shu." Athena said shocked.

"We need help." She explained to the Goddess what been happening.

"That's an easy fix." Athena said. "All you have to do is find My half brother Ares and you might need to find Hect the Goddess of magic and witchery." Athena said to her. Then she looks at me. "Shu when Phoebe is free you have to kiss her and tell her you love her. I will do the rest."

-Time Skip-

We gathered everyone/God to Phoebe room. The wizard knew we would come so he was papered.

"I will rule this kingdom!'' The wizard yells.

"I don't think so." I was ready to confess my love to Phoebe when the times come.

"Now! Shu!" Athena says to me. I run to her when she was about to fall.

"Phoebe I love you." After I said that I kissed her lips.

"Me too my love." She said back. Everything around us was slowly going back to the way it was. Soon the Gods left us aka go back to that magic book in the library.

"Yess! I knew it sis." I heard Xander's voice as he runs to us.

Phoebe gets up and out of my arms and hugs her brother.

"You had to rune the moment didn't you?" She asked her older brother.

"Sorry." Xander sheepishly smiles.

Soon Phoebe looks back at me. "I should be thanking you, my knight." She kisses me again and I of course kiss her back.

The End!