Silas x reader

(AU)

Requested By: N/A

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

*Your POV*

"Caramel Latte!" I yelled throughout the cafe, only to see Silas a regalure. He walk up to the counter. I smiled and handed him is drank, which he took with a smile and a 'thank you'. I watch him walk away as he inspect his cup for the third time this week, looking for something in particular. I smirked as he found it. In my neat-ish handwriting I wort "See this shirt it's made of girlfriend material ;). The green and yellow turned to look at me, and I winked at him before going back to work. In the corner of my eye I saw his pale face turn bright red as he swiftly turned back around and walked out the door. I chuckled to myself.

The following day, Silas should up at 1:45 pm, I was cleaning the counter, when I saw his green hair I amedily stopped what I was doing.

"Hi, what can I get you fangs?" I asked him with the nickname I have for him.

"The usual, please."He respond with a small smile on his lips. I nodded as I punch in the code into the computer.

"$2.47. Please." I watch as he pulls out a five dollar bill and set it on the counter with a small pice of paper attach to it.

On the paper was: "I bet you a date that you are better at making coffee then I am. By the way keep the change." I read the note again and again, not believing what I was reading. My face turned bright red as I was trying to put the money in the cash register. Clumsily, I grab a cup and scrawled a message onto the side before making his usual caramel latte.

"Caramel Latte! For Silas!" I yelled before setting the cup down. He looked up from his book and smiled at the color of my face, now a crimson red. He stood up and made his way to the counter, grabbed his drink and sent me a wink before walking away. My face grew a darker shade of red. Silas smiled as he read my message.

Their was a phone number in place as a cheeky pick up line.

The End