i. whoops you just got burned!

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

        A pet peeve of Renee's is when she was late, Renee liked to be organized she wasn't a freak when it came to it but she liked to not be so messy. So here was Renee sitting down on a chair with the dinner table where she usually eats gazing at the clock another minute goes by so the means that's a time Renee could've used to leave and go to Kings Cross. She hated feeling irritated or mad she only liked to feel happy because when she felt anything from happy it was when that happened.

         By that happened, it meant that Renee's palms would start burning and whatever she touched she could possibly burn. Yes, Renee had the power of fire. In first year she slapped Draco Malfoy in the face out of anger and left a burnt mark on his cheek. One thing led to another and boom! fire flew out of her palms. So Renee wanted to feel nothing but happiness, and unfortunately for her Her Mother was under the category of I sleep in and I run late. Her Mother claimed she would be ready in five minutes Renee had been waiting for fifteen.

          When another minute went by she started to feel a tingle in her palms she closed her eyes shut and took a few deep breaths in order to calm herself down. The confusing thing is is that Renee is muggleborn, that's right Renee is a muggleborn witch with the power of fire. Whenever Renee asks about her Father her Mother Louisa's eyes go a bit wide and says he's a muggle who left before she found out she was pregnant. When Renee asks why she can't meet him her Mother goes onto a full rant who he was childish and irresponsible and a bad boy, and that was the reason her Mom got with him or she mutters under her breath "fell in love with him", but wasn't fit to be a Father.

           Louisa Sandoval comes running down with comfortable long sleeve and thighs and her hair into a messy bun. She's panting shoving keys into her pure. "Sorry darling." She looks over at her daughter panting. "Took a little bit to long with a outfit."

          Renee feels another tingle that her Mother wasted so much time in a outfit but clenched her fists together. Renee doesn't respond and only nods her Mother gasps. "Crap I forgot to brush my teeth damn it damn it!" She yells running up the stairs.

        Another tingle but a little bit stronger this time all Louisa was going to do was drop her disgust off why the hell did she need to do all these things? Renee looks over at the clock and another minute goes by, Her Mother goes downstairs and gets her coat with her purse and looks over at her daughter.
"Are you ready?" She asks.

        "I have been for a long time Mum." Renee bites her lower lip hard and grabs her trunk standing up from the chair. Luckily she wasn't so irritated that she didn't burn the handle to her trunk Louisa's lips form into a thin line at her daughters response and opens the door and the Mother and Daughter leave the home.