xix. the black eyes

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

      One of the things Renee favored doing over the time at the burrow was playing with the chickens, and reading books. Usually she wasn't one to read but Mrs Weasley had a good collection of books that seemed to spark Renee's interest. The chickens where just great, it had been her boyfriends birthday so she'd love to rub it in her face being born on June, 3 and being older than him. He was now sixteen years old, but Dementor attacks happened and that sucked.

      She was afraid of returning back to Hogwarts, fearful for her friends more than herself. Seeing Liz for the first time in months, who had lied to her about her sisters secret job. Her best friend going to be a death eater made her want to throw up because, it wasn't how Liz was she supported nothing that her family believed and was always supportive of Renee being a muggleborn. Why did she just all of a sudden change? How could she want to get rid of half blood and muggleborns? How could she not say anything in general?

      When she thought about that her mind would wander towards Draco, who needed her help whatever he got himself into must've been dangerous. So how could she judge Liz when she's pretty much keeping things from her family, getting herself into trouble. He's family she'd always tell herself but Liz sisters was also her family maybe there was no choice. How could she ever blame Liz for not saying anything? But the anger was still there...then she had anger for herself for getting herself involved in these things.

      "That gives you equal status with prefects!!" He thoughts where snapped out of, when she met the gaze of excited Harry. "You can use our special bathrooms now and everything!"

      "What did I miss?" Renee question's since now she seem's to be missing a lot of things her friends say.

     "Harry here has been made the Quidditch captain...hope you know Ravenclaw will still kick your ass." Elara smiles at him turning back to her booklist.

       Renee smiles at him, and grabs his hand. "That's great...congrats Harry."

       Ron was acting like a little girl looking at Harry's badge, Renee found it cool that her boyfriend was now Quidditch captain. Harry unfortunately had a liar of a girlfriend...which makes her mood now sour. She know's her cousin can sense something is wrong since Elara it staring at her, she can always sense when somethings up with Renee because of her observant she is and the fact that they are cousins.

     "Well I don't suppose we can put off a trip to Diagon Alley much longer now you've got these."We'll go Saturday as long as your Father doesn't have to go into work again. I'm not going there without him."

     "There isn't anything to be afraid of Mrs Weasley." Elara smiles up at her. "You got Renee and I...Renee can set herself on fire including a whole town probably and I can create a tsunami...I'm sure we'll be fine."