xxvi. eddard 'teddy' nicholas lupin

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

     They  arrived back at Grimmauld Place, Elara and Renee stood next to each other looking up at him. "Home sweet home." Elara grumbles under her breath. "I hoped they freshened you the place to make it look proper."

    Renee laughed. "With my clean freak Mother of course they did. They've been stuck in it for awhile, she's drive herself crazy to do something."

    Their parents couldn't make it to pick them up, Renee called a taxi and they went on their own. Elara was pretty shaken up since she decided she would come out to her parents as a bisexual. Renee understood it is a very nerve wracking thing to do, but she knew her parents adored their daughter and no matter what would love her in every single way possible. Elara looked both ways before entering the Place, which Renee still hasn't got used to, once they opened the door the place was in fact clean. Louisa probably cleaned it over and over again.

     Music was playing from the piano, and she finds her Uncle Regulus playing. Timothy would be arriving in a couple of days to get the answers he needed. So it was hard for her not to just yell at him to want the answers. Regulus looked a bit less tired now, he was well dressed as always, playing the Piano keys with force. Elara watched him her eyes scanning over his every move, more tense then she usually is. They both said nothing, just stared at him as a he played.

    "That's beautiful." Said Renee. He flinched and looked up at them his eyes moving instantly to Elara.

   "I'm going to go inter my things. See you soon." Elara quickly made her way to the rooms, and she heard her door slam from above.

    "What does inter even mean?" Renee mumbles harshly.

   "It means to put away." Regulus answers. "It's nicer to use."

   "Ah, so that where she gets it from." Renee crosses her arms and leans against the wall. Regulus looks at her in confusion.

   "Gets what from?"

  "That big fancy words no one knows. She always substitute things into extremely big words that no one understands, it seems as though you do it as well Uncle Regulus?" She arches an eyebrow.

    He shakes his head. "I don't. I just know a lot of words, I read a lot growing up."

    She frowned. "Timothy is coming tomorrow. I want to hear nothing, but the truth tomorrow you got it?"

    Regulus just nods. "Yes, I've been stressing about for the past few days. Never did I think I would talk about her again, yet I guess I am. Summer hated hearing about it, they didn't get along very well back then, I'll tell you more about it."