xiv. leave those kids alone!

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

             "You kissed Luna?!"

            Well, Elara had one way of spilling the beans rather to calmly. Renee didn't know why she found it so odd her parents where dating wasn't it a good thing? Shouldn't it be a good thing? Right? Renee didn't know why it just felt so weird, since she was always so used to having her Mother all to herself her ever dating someone was just weird even if it was her Father. Secondly, Elara kisses Luna and Rene didn't even know she was into girls, not that she minds it because who gives a shit being whatever sexuality it's its like what your hair color is like whoever you want love is love for Merlin's sake. Anyways, she didn't know why Elara would tell her this sure they where cousins.

          Elara nods. "It was strange..well I mean not that it was bad it virtuous." She describes, Renee looks up at her, Renee's eyebrows knit together at the word she used to describe it.

           "Virtuous." Renee repeats, and Elara looks at her and nods. "Can't you just say simple words Lara? like it was good it was great, not everyone understands your fancy as hell words Merlin, have you read the entire dictionary?"

           "Yes."

           "It was a joke!"

          "Well don't you like Luna." Renee asked, still in shock Elara actually read the whole dictionary, Elara waits to respond. Elara was mature for her age from what Renee see's Elara is very reserved she's always very chill and calm while Luna is the total opposite of that. "Don't you?" Renee repeats softly.

         "Of course I do.." Elara whispers. "I love her she's my best friend and I don't our friendship to be ruined you know, I'm not good when it comes to this stuff...I've never really had a crush since I was always focused on my Mum, and Luna and everyone else."

          Renee smiles softly. "Well want to know what I think Elara." Elara looks up at her and nods. "Do something for yourself...and go up to Luna and tell her how you really feel you two would be the cutest couple."

          "We would honestly."

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

          This career advice sort that Hogwarts was doing for fifth years, reminded her a lot of the wall by Pink Floyd. As soon as she read the note the lyric leave those kids alone came into her mind. While she read the note she noticed it was with the head of her house so she would have to be with Professor Snape for Career Advice, fucking Professor Snape for career advice. Just the sound of that would make no sense, what in the right mind could make Dumbledore think he was fit for career advice. Or just advice in general! Renee and Snape didn't exactly get along very well on many occasions Renee would mess with him by getting a burn stain in the desks or on his new books that he would get.