xxxix. how are you?

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

     Liz Bright.

    Liz Bright was one particular child, she was beautiful, smart, and had a whole life going for herself. She wanted to travel the world, she wanted to see everything. Things were holding her back, the Bright Family is extremely prestigious and had plans for their two girls Lupita and Liz, once the Dark Lord again was at rise they wanted their daughters to represent him. Lupita was first, took her job with Glee. Liz was really never the to one support those types of things, she was smarter than that.

    She still joined, out of force, out of love for the family that never loved her back. Liz Bright the once beautiful smart girl who had a whole life going for herself died. They found out her plans and killed her tortured to to find out the location of a Renee Sandoval and yet she wouldn't budge. Liz Brights body was bruised cut, her once beautiful face was pale white, her brown hair was cut, her lips were bruised, her face was crusty, her clothes were torn and a poodle of blood followed her.

     Renee Sandoval was the first one to find her, the girl that screamed the loudest she's ever had, her Mother Louisa coming after her and gasped at the sight of the body barley even taking a glance, holding her daughter while she screamed and sobbed. How this happen? was all Rene was thinking, how could this happened? The Ministry came and escorted her body out, all of Liz's things were thrown away or burned by her parents. The only thing Renee received of Liz was the clothes she died in.

      They were all washed and cleaned, the blood stains were gone and everything. When Renee held the clothes when she recurved them she started violently shaking out of anger, and sadness. The Daily Prophet came out days later, they were taking pictures at her funeral, Harley was crying into Timothy's shoulder and Renee was holding Harry close as close to her as possible. Roses were thrown as her body was going down never to see the light again.

     "Until next time Liz, I'll see you again someway somehow." Renee had whispered, which was her final goodbye to Liz.

All on her mind was Liz Liz Liz Liz. Whenever her Mother would try to ask her how she was she would just say. "Fine." Then walk back to her room to listen to music, read, and be in her pjama's the entire day. Elara of course didn't think she was fine and yet she couldn't crack Renee, usually she ends up helping Renee express her feeling and nothing.

All she said was. "Elara I'm fine."

And that was that. None of them could crack her open, Summer said she did the same thing when she found out Regulus died that she needed to figure out herself. She claimed after her trauma from the war she would spend days by herself, and that Raphael would take care of Elara while she wallowed. So, she said they need to let Renee find a way to grieve herself and just be there for her. Louisa wasn't having any of it standing outside of Renee's door to hear what was going on.