viii. harleen darcy sawyer

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

          Harley Sawyer hated being wrong, no it wasn't a pet peeve, or anything she hated it. Growing up her parents where quite competitive and of course the trait would go onto her daughter, whenever she was wrong she wasn't winning it was confusing but anyways, she didn't like being wrong. The first wizarding war took a massive toll on the Sawyer Family her Mother and Father where both proud members of the Order of the Phoenix it affected them both, Death Eaters killed her Grandmother and Grandfather because they wouldn't give away the location. They went to kill their Mothers unborn child as well, which would've been her older brother.

           Harley completely denied the fact the Voldemort was coming back, when her two best friends where Against The idea she didn't like it. She started to become separated from them...left out from them. There where many things about Harley that they didn't know about, she came off as bitchy and she knew but she was scared something would happen to her parents and her parents and her friends would have to go through it all over again.

          She sat down across from the one and only Pansy Parkinson playing a game of goldfish. Now this is what Harley never expected, she at first didn't like Pansy because she was mean, spoiled, everything in Harley's mind a bitch. They've become under the category of secret friends because, both of them would be screwed over if their friends found out they where hanging out with one another.

        "How's it going with the dumbass?" Of course Harley never had any shame for calling Draco he town little nicknames. Annoyed Pansy looked up from her cards.

         "Don't call him that." Pants said sternly. "Also it's going fine amazing great—."

      Harley scoffed. "No it's not isn't it."

       Pansy sighs and puts her deck of cards on the floor. "He was practically ignoring me yesterday..he always lets me sit on his lap he kicked me off..whenever I tried to make conversation he would ignore me and talk to Crabbe freaking Crabbe!" Pansy puts her hands up to add the dramatics.

Merlin she's so pretty Harley thinks, she quickly shakes her head at the thoughts nope nope nope. "Pansy maybe he's just not that into you." She suggests.

Pansy squints her eyes at Harley also Harley sometimes can be honest she's been trying to work on it but with Pansy she needed to be honest with her before she got her heart broken. Draco was to good for her in fact anyone is to good for, she was obviously being played since she got see Draco fancied Liz one of her best friends...Renee and Liz where blind by how much Draco stared at her...but she kept quite. Draco was an asshole to Renee and Liz hated him it would be good enough to keep her Mouth shut..though he still flirted with Pansy probably to get over it. Harley liked to think she's a love whisperer.