ix. secrets

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

Harley Sawyer feels like shit. In every way possible she isn't just a angry teenage(but she really is), that thinks the universe fucking hates her(but she really does think that) she's been avoiding Liz and Renee. Avoiding meals returning to the common room at the dead of night, Harley didn't want to face them because she was angry and afraid, she didn't want to avoid her problems but it was her last resort. The only friend she really had was Pansy...fucking Pansy Parkinson the one she lost her first kiss too, and the one she would snog from time to time.

It's just practice...

Christmas was coming up and Harley was happy to see her parents, but she knew that her friends would be on her mind the entire time. "Why are you staying at Hogwarts?" Harley asked. Pansy of course played the part of being confused as ever, Harley woke up this morning hungry...probably because she's been skipping all of her other meals lately so she got up early and went to go eat some breakfast. It was strange eating alone without the company of them by her side...but she got through it and she noticed the strangest thing...on the book where people put it there staying in on Hogwarts it read Pansy Parkinson. So she can't play dumb with Harley on this one.

          "My parents are going to visit my Uncles and Aunts this Christmas.." Pansy responded. "My Brother is going to be there to.."

         Harley's is a bit confused. "Well shouldn't you be going to Pans?" Is what exactly Harley said and thought. Shouldn't she have been spending time with family..well she didn't think all pureblooded families where the absolute worse hers where extremely loving. Harley doesn't know Pansy's family life so she shouldn't have said it and let it be.

           Harley could tell her question left Pansy uneasy she got up. "I uh think I have a prefect meeting bye Harley." Pansy got up, and gave Harley a peck on the lips and left.

         She touched her lips and frowned, she didn't understand what her and Pansy where but that kiss she gave her it was almost as if they where a couple it was a goodbye kiss. All they've been doing is messing around in order to distract themselves from their problems...Harley's just overall so fucking confused.

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

             It was impossible to ignore Renee and her attempts of talking to Harley, especially since she was stalking Harley in the library and she couldn't tell her to just simply fuck off. "Come On, Harls you cant ignore us forever!" Renee whispers, catching up to Harley speeding walking because Harley walked to fast for the average human being and especially faster that usual.

            "Try me..." Harley said back to her. She walked through another isle observing the books acting like her former best friend wasn't there and trying to make amends. As Harley said she hates being wrong.