xlvi.black out days

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

There was absolute no time to waste right about now. It is time for them to fight.

"What does it mean?" Harry ask's Dumbledore. "Is the mark real? Has someone definitely been-Professor?"

"Go and wake Severus." Dumbledore instructs.

Renee and Harry exchange looks with each other, they both hurry over to the door before they knew it was spell Expelliarmus. The two of them back into the tower wall as Draco Malfoy stood there. Renee gulps there he was Draco Malfoy the boy who's as supposed to protect her best friend, now with the Death Eaters on top of Astronomy Tower. "Good Evening Draco." Says Dumbledore.

"I've got backup. There are Death Eaters here in your school tonight." Draco snaps at Dumbledore.

The banter between Draco and Dumbledore went on, the killing of Dumbledore was about to happen right now. Renee and Harry couldn't do anything about it. "Draco, Draco you are not a killer." A tear falls down Renee's cheek, at Dumbledores statement.

"How do you know?!" Malfoy shouts. "You don't know what I'm capable of! You don't know what I've done!"

"Who was supposed to be here with you as well Lizette Bright?" Dumbledore question's. "I know what you've done Draco. You almost killed Katie Bell Ronald Weasley you were going to help kill Lizette Bright until you backed out of it last minute. Forgive me Draco they have been feeble attempts. . .so feeble, to be honest, that I wonder whether your heart has really been in it."

Renee closes her eyes she thinks about all the moments her and Liz had on top of the Astronomy Tower how they used to sneak out after curfew and look up at the beautiful stars. Naming all of them to get ahead in Astronomy class that is the only thing Renee could ever think about as Dumbledore was above trying to fight for his life against Draco Malfoy.

"What's that one?" Said Liz confused as ever squinting her eyes and pointing.

Renee scoffs. "It's Oriens Belt obviously Liz I thought you'd know better."

Liz let out a loud laugh. "It's the Big dipper Renee."

"Oh fuck off!

"But why?" She's back to reality now. "I don't think you will kill me Draco, Killing is not as easy as the innocent believe. . .so tell me, while we wait for your friends. . .how did you smuggle them in here? It's seems to have taken you a long time to work out how to do it?"