xxv. it gets harder than this

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

If there was one thing Harley's parents taught her it was to have thick skin. When she was a child and got scrapes on her knees, or would cry out of frustration they would wipe her tears way and tell her.

"It gets harder than this baby."

Oh how true they where about life getting harder she was glad she was able to ignore some comments she would receive at Hogwarts for being a 'blood-traitor' Harley would just laugh and call them fools because, they truly where. Something Harley thought she was good at was getting back up no matter how hard it got, she hoped she had that much courage when the war officially would began. She had to admit that Timothy had been a pretty good help these past few days.

Timothy had found himself to be more closer with Harley than Renee was. Which Harley loved since she had a new good friend since Liz and Renee where always closer. They still made sure to always include Renee, but they where just bonding a bit more. Currently, the two of them sat side by side in the outside sitting on a bench. Renee was probably making out with Harry or something and she really didn't want to witness any of that. "Wow."

Harley looked over and Timothy was reading Newt Scamander Book Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them. She would often see him looking through the textbooks as if they where actual books to read, right now the book about creatures really peaked his interest. "Trippin'...I wonder why my Dad never at least told me about this?" He mumbles.

"Trippin?" Harley asked tilting her head.

Timothy looks up at her. "Right...I forgot around here you guys say something with Marty...Marty's Beard?"

Her eyes went wide and she let out a groan in frustration she understood he was from the muggle world, but he could remember everything else except 'merlin or Merlin's beard'. Sometimes Harley thought he would just say it to get on her nerves if he was than it seriously was working. "Timothy No middle name Petrov how many times do I have to tell you it's Merlin's beard?"

"Oh my middle names Regulus."

"Timothy Regulus Petrov how many times do I have to tell you it's Merlin's beard?!" She rephrased it and he just laughed and looked back at the book. Now she knew now he was doing it for the sake to mess with her.

"Like the middle name by the way sounds edgy." She nudged him he closed his book and concentrated on the water fountain above them and squinted his eyes. She nudged him again. "Timothy."

He blinked and shook his head. "Sorry...oh yeah! My middle name...apparently my birth mother gave it to me so it's eh. Pretty damn weird if you ask me."