xl. renee hates everything

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

   Renee Sandoval fucking hates everything, she hates school, she hates her appearance, she hates the fact her friends still fucking laugh, she has the urge to punch someone, to burn them. She can't even enjoy time with her boyfriend without filling so guilty so she's distanced herself a lot. She's sat alone, woken up before the others do, found new routes to her classes, she knows it isn't healthy, but it's a lot better than her having an outburst. So hear she is staring at herself in the mirror, with a white towel around her body and her white hair damps. She sighs and walks out of the bathroom the common room empty good enough for her to change she quickly slips into sweats and a big t-shirt and her eyes falling on Liz bed they put a little memorial for her and it was covered in flowers.

She hates that fucking mural, she hates waking up and seeing it, she hates that they change the flowers every week. She fucking hates it, without any thought she goes over to the flowers and fucking grabs them shes about to burn them she can feel her palms burning, but she stops herself since she realizes she is about to cry. She doesn't want to cry. She goes into the bathroom and throws them into the trashcan knowing tomorrow there would be another pair. Then she sits on her bed and goes back to the little project she's been doing, I wont explain this project, but it is something that's been distracting her and has been on her mind lately. She stops everything when she hears chatter down stairs the voices being Timothy and Harley.

Instead of talking to them she hides in the bathroom. "I'm going to get my things I should be there soon." Harley said.

     "Be quick, my grade suffers as you take your time." Timothy draws.

      Harley frowns at Liz's memorial. "Shit who did this?"

     "We'll get some new Flowers tomorrow come on Harls."

     Then Harley and Timothy leave and Renee sighs in relief. She steps out of the bathroom, and remains in the empty dorm room doing homework or staring at the bed that Liz used to lay in. Renee closed her eyes dozing off, it's been awhile since she's had a good nights rest, maybe this time she would.

    She heard humming, the sound of a tone humming a song. She feels hand caress her scalp, in a soothing way for a moment she feels soothes and then she fully realizes what's happening and panics, she opens her eyes and Liz's is staring at her with a grin. Renee gasps and rises up holding onto her chest, she looks around the dorm room and see's sleeping bodies and hears the sounds of snoring. She feels terrified, and part of her hoped that it was actually Liz and not a figment of her imagination.

       Renee finds herself crying into her knuckles, holding in her sobs so she wouldn't wake other people up. Renee thinks everything happens for a reason, but for this she just can't find one.

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

      The day went by, isolating herself seemed like the only answer at this point. "Hey Renee," Her heart beats when she see's Harry in front of her. "I haven't seen you around lately, Harley and Timothy have been concerned."

     "Tell then I'm fine," She reassures him putting her hand on his shoulder and leans him planting a kiss. "I love you."

    "I love you too." He replies and puts his hand on her cheek. "Talk to me."

     Them it spills out and she finds herself melting into Harry's body and cries into his shoulder while he wraps his arm around her and rubs her back. "All hope is lost for me." She repeats over and over again, but Harry couldn't make it out since she was sobbing to to loud.

       All hope was lost for her.

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

I knew this chapter was supposed to be short and yet I've made no effort to write it lol anyways hoped you enjoy this 600 and something word chapter it's meant to be short and next one will be longer :)