v. league of their own

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

"Twenty five butterbeers please."

Is what Renee heard once she came in with Liz to Hogs head there where quite a lot of people looks like the idea of an army caught the attention of a lot of people. Fred handed them out and gave one of Liz and Renee, Renee smiles at Fred and told him thank you and he winked in response. Liz and Renee sat down, she flashed a look in Harry and waved which he waved back. "Er." Her gaze shifted now towards Hermione. "Well—er—hi."

"Well...erm...well you know why you're here. Erm...well, Harry here had the idea—I mean." It was obvious Hermione was a bit nervous Renee couldn't blame her she would be as well. Harry made it clear it wasn't his idea with giving her a sharp look. "I had the idea—that it might be good if people who wanted to study Defense Against The Dark Art's—and I mean, really study it, you know, not the rubbish the Umbridge is doing with us—."

"And by that I mean learning how to defend ourselves properly, not just theory but the real spells."

I could always just burn them Renee thinks in her mind but doesn't decide to say it, she would reveal it soon, she knew it would benefit them and what they where going to fight for. She couldn't help thinking about the affects because, anyone could turn their backs on her in just a second. "I'm just waiting tell she says his name." Liz whispers to her.

"Because Lord Voldemorts back."

"Called it." Liz whispered and Renee chuckled, many of Cho Chang's friends had shrieked, Renee didn't know why they would she's said his name plenty of times to her Mother and he never came after her.

"Well that's the plan away." She explained. "If you want to join us, we need to decide how we're going to—."

"Where's proof You-Know-Who's Back." Said a Hufflepuff boy sharply, Renee recognized him as Zacharis Smith he was a royal ass, and of course he'd be the one to start an argument.

Hermione has tried to argue but he just responded rather rudely. "Who are you." Ron seemed annoyed and she couldn't blame him Renee believed he was just trying his best to be relevant but in truth he was just an asshole.

He had introduced himself and said they had the right to know who makes him say you-know-who's back. Renee was beyond annoyed by now, if he just let the girl talk and explain it then he would've understood now but no he couldn't cause he just couldn't keep it to his himself. "All Dumbledore told us last year was that Cedric Diggory got killed by you-know-who and that you brought Diggory's body back to Hogwarts. He didn't give us details, he didn't tell us exactly how Diggory got murders, I think we'd all like to know—."