xiii. happy! happy! happy!

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

"Sandoval." As soon as those words roll of Draco lips Renee instantly feels tingles in her palm. Renee decided to focus on O.W.Ls it was coming up and she needed a good grade or else she knew Louisa would eat her alive, at this rate Sirius and Louisa would. So she was trying to have peace and alone time but with Draco Malfoy standing in front of her it was very impossible to do so.

"Malfoy." Renee grits her teeth together looking up slowly her palms slowly becoming sweaty and heated. The two of them stare one another down, not looking away. "Why are you in here, isn't Daddy bribing his way In." She said in a sweet yet fake voice. Draco rolls his eyes, and scoffs looking back at her.

He puffs up his chest and smirks. "I'll have you know Sandoval I'm working on something far more important." Draco holds the book to his chest. "Something to help our little problem."

Renee takes her deep breath from getting up and slapping the shit out of this spoiled little brat. She exactly knows what he means, she keeps on forgetting they all think she's still a muggleborn, every time she gets a look of a glare she just wants to shout that she's a half-blood but she can't because, she honestly does not want to deal with the gossip and sell out of her Father. But this time she just needs to say it. "God dammit I'm not a muggleborn!" She exclaims.

Renee gasps and clenches her fists together becoming sweaty her palms burning as hell. Draco just looks confused as hell staring at her. "Sandoval, are you sick or something?" He questions.

"I'm not a muggleborn Malfoy you heard me.." Renee stands up.

"Fine then who's your Father?"

Well shit Renee cannot answer that. "What is it Sirius Black or something—wait a minute YO-" Renee quickly goes to cover his mouth and he hears him gasp because, she once again forgets about her pals because, Renee's just overall to stupid.

"You say anything Draco, I will slap your butt back your Manor...and report to Dumbledore your doing dark magic." She grits her teeth together, Renee looks down at his book and grabs it turns out it's the total opposite of what he claims he's doing, it's just a regular charms book. "Wha—."

Draco looks down. "Okay I'm not actually—."

"This exactly proves my point that I can really beat you in a fight." She mumbles and hands it back to him. "But seriously Malfoy I don't want to hear another word from you about any of this I'm feeling quite moody today and I'm not afraid t hurt you don't test me."

"Don't tell anyone I'm not actually practicing." He mumbles. "I'll probably be seen as a coward...but if your Dad's Sirius and my Mums A Black then this means we're—."