xxvi. try outs

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

   "Renee come on you have to you must I'm begging you!"

     Harley's begging made Renee have a headache just imagine getting followed around by a rather loud and annoying girl. "No...No...No Harley I already told you this last year I'm.not.trying.out just imagine what they would all say if i showed up it'd be a nightmare a goddamn nightmare." She shivers at the thought.

     "Then I'll beat them with a broom. I am the captain so they must listen to me or they die." Renee laughed for a moment but Harley's face was dead serious. Harley loved Quidditch and she was good at it Renee wanted to try out every year, but she knew she'd be a laughing stock if she did. Now it was Sixth year and she's got a complete new mindset and Harley was made the Quidditch Captain this year maybe things would turn around.

Renee smiles at the thought of being up on a broom and hitting people without getting in trouble. Wow. That sounds amazing hitting people without getting punished. "Okay. I'll try out."

Harley squeals and hugs Renee and lifts her off the grown and she felt like she couldn't breath. She puts her down a wide grin on her face. "Oh my god. Oh my god. This is going to be great I'm so excited now I can finally talk to you about Quidditch without you being confused as hell yes yes..."

When she told Timothy he was supportive even though he had no clue what the hell it was. Liz was excited and gave her a hug wishing her luck. Elara loved the idea and was excited that she'd have a fellow Quidditch player in the family. Hermione and Ron where supportive of the idea. When she told Harry. "You're what?!" Now that was a reaction she didn't expect. His face was confused and his mouth was hanging open.

"Harry I'm trying out for the Quidditch team." She repeats slower.

"Why?"

This catches Renee off guard and she blinks for a second and starts to get annoyed. "I've been wanting to since first year, Harley's the captain so it betters my chance of getting in...I have the opportunity and I'm not going to waist it, I've got quite good aim." She smirks.

Harry puts his hand on her shoulder. "Renee. It's a tough sport...and the Slytherin's wont be friendly since they still think you're a muggleborn. You could get hurt you sure you want to do this?"

Is this guy serious right now? She thinks. "Do you think I cant handle it? And I can take the criticism Harry I've been dealing with it for awhile.."

"Renee you're delicate I don't want you getting hurt it's a to—."

Her mouth this time hangs open. "Excuse you. I can burn people I can literally kill people Harry and you think I can't handle Quidditch?"