xii. christmas carols

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

Renee and Sirius had been getting a long fairly well...at least she thinks it's in the context of getting alone. But they weren't exactly at the point where everyone wanted to be, they would greet each other ask questions about one another, say good night and that was about yet, no relationship had commenced it was as if they where roommates. Best of all, Harry had woken up and the two of them spent a lot of time together, they where both sitting across from one another in Sirius old room. It was Christmas Eve and the house was now not so grim. Renee was fairly enjoying herself, but very much wishing she had more courage to talk to her Father.

"You excited for Christmas tomorrow?" Renee asked, while she was looking at her Father and Uncles photo album since the two teens decided to look through Sirius's room out of curiosity. Harry looked at her and just shrugged while he was playing with the carpet on her Father's room and tugging it out of boredom.

"Come on Harry get in the Christmas Sprit shall I serenade you some classics? Well I should start with my favorite Ji—."

Harry quickly cut her off. "No no no don't do that...It's been loud enough with Aurora and Sirius screeching at the top of their lungs seeing who can reach a high note the longest and with Mrs, Black screaming, I cannot take another Christmas Carol." He shook his head. Renee couldn't believe this boy wouldn't want to hear Christmas songs, she had to hear Aurora and Her Father and she loved it she in fact she wanted to hear more.

"Harry had anyone told you what a bore you are?" Renee tilts her head and stares at him, he meets her gaze and scowls at her which she thinks that look is very cute.

            "No because, I'm not a bore." Harry snaps back, at Renee.

             Renee smirks at him and stands up. An idea comes to mind on how to get him more in the Christmas Spirt, she Farley likes this idea since it involves the two of them. "Follow me." Renee tells him, she puts down the album and walks away and Harry follows her. Now they where both down in the kitchen and Renee was looking through the album collection the adults had.

            "Er, Renee I think Aurora is going to kill us if she catches us touching those without her permission." Said Harry nervously, Renee glanced at the clock in the kitchen it was about eleven thirty and everyone was probably upstairs or maybe heading over to bed. "Okay what exactly are you doing?"

           Renee smiles proudly, when she finds a Christmas Album of classic songs. "Aha." Renee tells herself she takes out the disc and puts it on the record player it soon having the noise of White Christmas by Frank Sinatra begins. Renee extends her arms. "Harry Potter would you do the honors of dancing with me?"