xxxii. calm before the storm

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

    She resorted it burning things.

   It was always the grass or just some random paper's she finds in her bag, it was the only thing that eased her to take her mind off of things to resort her anger into it. Looking at herself in the mirror sucked since her hair was now chopped off more, and her face looked sickly pale due to the stress she's been going through for the past few weeks. Renee and Liz have been devising a plan Draco and Liz say to their parents or whomever that they're close to that they are recruiting Renee as an explanation for them hanging out and around Christmas time Liz would run away and Renee and The Order would protect her. It was a pretty decent plan, but it didn't involve Draco and Renee didn't mind.

      She still was paranoid it wouldn't work out, and she would put her family in danger. Liz is her family, she'd do anything for her.  "What are you doing?"

    Renee spun around quickly dying out her powers and her cousins is facing her, dressed in a her signature skirt and blue long sleeve, this time her hair in a ponytail her eyes critically on Renee's. "More like what are you doing here?"

     "You know, someone could see you, and you could get in trouble."

    "Obviously I don't care don't I?"

    "Watch your mouth. It's a bit to sassy for my taste." Elara replied sharply, she was the only one that wasn't afraid of Renee and wasn't afraid to talk back and tell her how it is. "Renee, what the hell going on with you?"

    Renee grumbles. "You wouldn't care because, you're to focused on Regulus not talking to you when you should talk to him—."

    "Oh please! Renee, don't go pinning it on me now. I'm sorry I'm not always on top of you since i have my own life and stuff to deal with Renee. Honestly, you think the world revolves around you well it doesn't. I got my own bullshit to deal with! You're lucky you're Dad made an effort to talk to you! And loves you while my Dad can't even refer to me as his daughter!" She exclaimed, her eyes tearing up.

     Renee sighs. "I'm sorry." She whispers. "It's just been a really hard week and I shouldn't be taking it out on you alright?"

     Elara sniffles. "It's fine." She mumbles.  They sit on a near bench and Elara groans into her hands. "I should've never deal with necromancy, I'm so much smarter than that. Just the thought of seeing the man I've idolized for years, be with me and my mother was just amazing. My selfishness got the best of me. He just should've stayed where he wants to be. In that cave." It was an unfortunate thing for Elara to say, but Necromancy came with a price. She overheard Summer and Louisa talking over the break how he wasn't the same more isolated now...just out of it.