xv. work! work! work!

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

Never in Renee Sandoval's life did she think it would come to this, she was on her knees holding onto a blanket in Luna and Elara's secret hiding spot. Across from them was a naked man shivering and afraid, it was Regulus Black the man that had died so long ago, he knew who he was he was so confused he had no idea about his daughter nor his niece nor his daughter girlfriend or best friend who knows. "Regulus?" Renee whispers. She's holding out a blanket for a man who is supposed to be dead.

He flinched at the name shivering looming over at them in horror. "H-H-How do you know my name?" He questions. "Where the hell is Roslyn?? why aren't I dead?! I'm asking you a question answer me!" He Shouts.

The three of them flinch, well his parents raised him to yell that's true. "Roslyn?" Elara questioned. Was Regulus not alone when he died? "Dad..." Elara whispers. "Dad!" She smiles brightly. "I can't believe I did it! You're alive you're alive! Mother is going to be so happy oh shit she's going to kill me but she's going to be so happy!" She said brightly hugging Luna, it's the first time Renee's see's Elara really happy.

Though, it was good and all he was alive Elara and Luna where practically already digging their graves by this. Regulus stands up and all the girls scream and look away Renee red in the face. "Dad? I'm not your Dad who are you?!" He yells.

"You died." Elara explains, still looking away. "My Mother, Father has this book I've been trying most of this year to do it trying so hard and I did it you're alive.." She whispers.

"No! No! You shouldn't have!" Regulus Shouts. "I was suppose to die, Ros-i meant Me just me I was supposed to die! To end all of this can't you see what danger you put yourselves through and I!" Renee still yet looks away. "He's coming for me he's coming for me." He whispers and sits back down.

Elara with tears in her eyes looks down. "Dad I'm sorry I just wanted to meet you.." She sniffles. "My Mother needs you I need you..."

Regulus looks over at his daughter and Renee doesn't think she should be apart of this at all, she saw her Uncles...never mind it seems more of a family moment. Between Father and Daughter of course, why does she get herself into these things? Well you'd do whatever for family. "Summer." He smiles to himself. "Summer Hopkins."

"Okay Regulus." Renee whispers. "Can I please give you the blanket?"

Regulus nods and Renee throws it to him and he puts it around his body, and to warm himself up. Now all they needed to do was find away to get him out of the castle she pulls Luna and Elara to the side and looks at them wide eyed. "Okay...What?!"