xxii. the new guy

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

After many sessions of hair gripping, burning things, and hiding out in the room Renee had come to a decision. That she might help Draco but only certain circumstances and she will in fact help Liz her best friend. She sure as hell knows it's stuff she shouldn't get into, but Renee couldn't just leave them alone especially when she had the access to help. Her decision actually made her get sleep and seem more awake. There where consequences to her actions, but she really isn't thinking of that she just really wants to help. The only thing on her boyfriends mind was Draco and Liz's behavior.

It was quite annoying him wasting the holiday thinking's about the two of them walking out of the shop she really couldn't blame him for it. Renee wished he'd enjoy himself more before it was back to Hogwarts and reality and she was pretty sure this year was bound to hectic as the last. He kept on bringing it up and they had all just gotten bored of it by now and she just wanted him to relax. "He's a Death Eater."

Her stomach drops and she cringes at the word she looks at the corner of her eyes seeing Elara flinch at the word. Death Eater was a pretty sensitive topic to bring up over the summer she noticed how Elara was sensitive to it since both of her parents where involved with Voldemort when they where younger. Besides, no one wanted to hear about it anyways especially after the incident in the Department of Mystery's. "He's replaced his Father as a Death Eater."

"Can we please not use that awful term so much." Elara holds her hand up cringing. "Harry I've always known there where strange things going on with your mind but now you've officially gone insane you hit breaking point..."

Ron had erupted with laughter which was later silenced when Elara flicked water onto his face. He blinked giving her a dirty look and wiping it off. "Malfoy? He's sixteen, Harry! You think you-know-who would let Malfoy join."

Renee scoffs. "You wouldn't believe what he would do to win."

"It isn't that surprising Ronald my parents were young when they got involved with it though I don't know that much they really don't like to talk about it. If I'd try to pry it out of them I know they'll snap and it's matters that I don't want to hear about...I just know extremely dark stuff went on and it really scarred the two of them for life." Elara's statement probably sent shivers down everyone's spine because it sure as hell sent Renee one. She couldn't imagine Summer a Hufflepuff even involved with Death Eaters, but she really didn't know much about the past.

Hermione opens her mouth and says. "It's seems very unlikely Harry. What's makes you think-."

He made a very good point about his actions back in Madam Malkins store. Okay Renee doesn't exactly really know what's going on with Draco all she knows is that he needs help and the two where yet to converse at Hogwarts so really was he going to become a Death Eater or he already is one? and Liz is as well.