xlvii. yellow flicker beat

A U R O R A

     Aurora thinks everything that has happened in her life has led up to this moment, it's quite weird actually all she had to do was become best friends with lLily Evans, go through an extreme rebellious faze, fall in love with Remus Lupin, join...

Aurora thinks everything that has happened in her life has led up to this moment, it's quite weird actually all she had to do was become best friends with lLily Evans, go through an extreme rebellious faze, fall in love with Remus Lupin, join the order, change for the good, lose almost everything, then stay quiet for several years find her godson, then get pregnant have her son, and now she's here. That's all she really needed to do moments in life lead you to what you are supposed to do. Sometimes she think what would happen if she chose a different path but, she can't because this is supposed to happen and she wouldn't have had it every other way.

Remus and Her stood side by side staring at the barrier around the castle. "Remmy?"

"Yes Rory?"

"Do you remember that one time we had sex in the broom closet-."

Remus blushes profusely. "Aurora! Out of all the memories you share at the moment you chose to share-," He stops himself and he starts to laugh. "Aurora Jane Dupree you are one of a kind."

"I am aren't I?" She replies. She looks at him he's probably the most handsome man she's ever laid eyes on. "Remmy. . .you know I love you right and you're an amazing Father to Teddy."

"You never fail to tell me Rory."

"Always will for the rest of my life," She lets out a shaky breath, she cups Remus' cheeks and kisses him. "We have to go now, you know that right?" She caresses his cheek. "I love more than the moon and the stars." Aurora then jogs away to the corridors that she once used to walk so long ago with Lily and Marlene. Now the halls are a place she has to fight the man that took everything away from her so long ago.

E L A R A

      The daughter of two bloodtraitors

The daughter of two bloodtraitors. Is what Elara has been tainted as her whole life, to her she is daughter of two brave people who contributed much to the first wizarding war. Of course she's let all these comments slide but, now it was time to prove that she was so much more to basically (excuse her language) fuck you too all of her fellow peers. So here she is right now, right next to Harry Potter while the two of them were finding the Horcrux together. Harry pulls out the marauders map the two of them gaze down at it, looking at all the footsteps around. "Where's Renee?" Harry question's.