xxix. a helping hand

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

Now over the days Renee had come up with a few idea's to help Liz out, you know from her whole situations. She had to admit she was glad she caught on fire because, she had a lot of time to think about her powers, herself, Liz. Nowhere in her thoughts was Draco Malfoy involved. She stared at the two of them as they sat on the Slytherin couch a far distance from each other. Her eyes flickered from Liz and to Draco her eyes squinting a him.

"No." Says Renee.

Liz groans. "Comes on Renee. I mean you did message him back."

"Yeah, but I wasn't thinking before I realized he's a prick!" She hissed at him. Draco obviously wanted to say something, but he kept his mouth shut afraid Renee was going to do something. The rumors of Renee's powers spread throughout the school and she honestly wasn't surprised it was annoying seeing people staring at her and whispering things, but she knew they would never say anything to her face ever.

Liz sighs. "He's a human being to Renee.."

"But he's just...ew."

"Is this just going to be her criticizing me?" Draco turns to Liz.

"It is." Renee confirms with a smile. It wasn't the answer neither any of them wanted. Renee didn't understand why the hell Liz would want to include Draco when he made her uncomfortable from what Renee see's.

"Renee...please for me."

She hates how she cares about people sometimes. She lets out a frustrated groan. "Fine under certain conditions!" Renee flashes a look at Draco. "No looking at me. No talking. And especially no breathing."

"Renee!"

"I'm just saying problems will be sol—."

Liz gave her a look that gave shivers down Renee's spine, it reminded her of Louisa. Liz was the Mum friend of the group and sometimes really remind Harley and Renee of their Mum's. It was quite terrifying actually, she felt compelled to shut up and be nice. "...Let me see it."

"See what?" Draco snapped back.

He knew exactly what she met. The common room went silent and Renee and Draco stared at each other and Liz shifted uncomfortably looking away. Draco gulped and lifted up His sleeve.

Low and behold there it was.

Renee throat hitched and tears swelled up in her eyes her whole body feeling shaky. There it was. There it was. There it was! He devoted himself to the Dark Lord himself, Voldemort the man who take many lives, Voldemort the man going after her boyfriend. And she was helping one of them.