xxvii. not a simple trip

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

    Renee was looking forward to today finally she would get to go to Hogsmeade with her boyfriend and his friends and Harley,Timothy and Liz would come along. Yes Liz was coming along and Renee was so excited it made her think about the trips the three of them took together and she hopes they'd have as much fun as they usually do. That morning she woke up with a smile on her face and pleased to see Liz already ready and brushing her hair out.

    The three of them walked downstairs and froze once they saw Timothy...he look sleepless he was rubbing his eyes and it seemed like he was going to fall. "Timothy what the heck?" Harley asked.

    "Uh...are you alright?" Liz questioned softly, they where all concerned and he smiled tight.

   "Yes yes I'm fine I just couldn't sleep...things where keeping me up and besides I was busy reading." He yawns.

     "Timothy Regulus Petrov." Harley begins.

      Regulus? Renee eyebrows furrow together Regulus? "Wait what Regulus?"

     Timothy shakes his head. "Great now she's got you saying it. My middle name is Regulus."

     "Really?!" Renee exclaimed. "Your middle names Regulus?"

     Timothy nods. "What is up with the name is it bad?"

     "No no not at all I just happen to know someone with the same name."

     "Oh cool." He nodded.

     Her gaze shifted to Liz who was smiling the entire time and Renee should be smiling to, but she just frowned looking at Liz thinking about the conversation she had with Elara. Now, Renee couldn't say Liz was asexual that was for herself to figure out and the way Draco was touching her anyone could be uncomfortable being touched like that Renee would as well. She just wished Liz would realize what he was doing to her was wrong and she needed to get out of it fast, but how could she talk to Liz when they barley even exchanged hi to each other in the halls. "Liz."

     Liz and Renee eyes connected and her stomach dropped she shouldn't be nervous talking to her it's her best friend. "Are you okay?"

    "Of course I am Renee why wouldn't I be?"

    Why wouldn't I be? Renee thinks to herself and doesn't reply and just nods and then horror is the sight she see's Harley hitting Timothy for no particular reason. "HARLEY! STOP HITTING HIM!"