xviii. llama drama

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

     Renee felt a bit left out...she felt bad for feeling that but she wasn't really used to hanging out with other people besides, Liz or Harley or her Mother. Liz...the thought of her made Renee's blood boil but that's for later for now she must remain calm and polite. Staying at the Weasley's home was something she never thought would happen...she had liked it there Renee liked how the Weasley family had such a look to their household. Maybe, Louisa and her should design their house more once they get back.

       She had got to bond with Tonks, who goes by that instead of Nymphadora which Renee understands why. Renee, has gotten to bond with Aurora as well but not to much since she was pregnant and her hormones are all over that place. They where told they would be having a baby boy and Remus and Aurora had been all over the place about baby stuff and what Teddy's middle name would be. Renee would take a deep breath, and would tell herself that she needed to be polite and get used to this.

        "It is I, Dumbledore bringing Harry."

       Renee's head swung up, and she glanced back at the letter she had just received thinking it was probably Harley and she'll reply soon. Mrs Weasley knew, it was the best choice to open the door and it swung open. Mrs, Weasley let out a cry saying that she hadn't expected him before morning, Dumbledore had said his hellos to stink and Renee. "Hi Headmaster." Renee smiles back, though at times she really didn't like him.

       Renee and Harry shared smiles, and she hasn't even notice Tonk's took off and Renee frowned. Tonk's did not look her usual bubbly self. "You're like Ron." Mrs Weasley sighed. "Both of you look as though you've had stretching jinxes put on you. I swear Ron's grown four inches since I last bought him school robes. Are you hungry, Harry?"

      Mrs, Weasley was right Renee's likes having a tall boyfriend but it was sad sometimes because she was sure she was the shortest out of all of them. "Hungry as well Renee?"

       "No, but thank you Mrs Weasley." Renee moved next to Harry and smiled at him the furry cat moved onto Harry's lap and she smiled and pet the cat. Secretly Renee and Harry where holding hands but not showing it. Renee couldn't wait for the day where they where allowed to show affection around people instead of the company of themselves and their friends.

        "So, Hermione's here?" Harry asked. Ah, Hermione she hasn't had a chance to bond with her but Elara pretty much has. She couldn't help but feel this jealously that Harry and Hermione where probably more want to be than Renee and Harry where. Renee, just always pushed it away Harry likes her and is dating her and that's it and she will eventually bond with Hermione.

        "Oh, yes she arrived the day before yesterday. Everyone's in bed of course we didn't expect you for hours, Here you are—."

       Renee stood up, and stretched. "I should be heading off to bed soon." She yawned, Harry frowned but she shook her head and while Mrs, Weasley had her back turn they shared a kiss. Feeling all bubbly inside she ran to her room, feeling like one of those girls who squeal for pretty much everything. Shaking the feeling off of her she changed in the bathroom grabbing the letter she had received opening it her stomach had dropped.

Renee,

           Something's happening. I have no one to go to I think I'm making a mistake reply to me as soon as you can.

Cousin Draco.

       "Oh fuck." Renee whispers.

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

      Draco Malfoy in Renee's opinion is someone anyone would like to slap for the fun of it, she of course would love that.  Never once did she expect he'd want her to contact him or send a letter, Renee didn't know what to say or how to reply. It was obvious he was in need for help and the only one he had was Renee...you can't Renee he's an asshole...yes he is but he's family.

      "What's up with you?" Questioned Ron to his sister Ginny who did the annoyed face this morning. Renee knew why because, the Veela had been in the house she annoyed the fucking shit out of Renee...not even because she was pretty(okay half of it is because she was pretty but mostly so annoying)

     "Gosh, I seriously want to just burn her." Renee groans. "Literally she acts like she's so much better than everyone else!" She puts her hands up in the air, Harry looks at her in shock.

     Once she came in, all happy and in the bubbly mood she's always been she said her hello's to Harry. Renee didn't mind at first because, anyone can say hi to Harry then she kissed Harry on the cheek and Renee felt her palms burn and her face go red from anger. "Errr Renee you alright?" Whispers Hermione.

      She. Kissed. Harry. On. The. Cheek. Renee was far from alright this morning, she didn't want to be the jealous girlfriend but with her being her Renee hated it. Taking a few deep breaths trying to calm herself she just smiles brightly looking at Harry. Harry stares back at her with no smile back more of confusion.

      "Bill and I are going to be married!"

     She kissed Harry on the cheek then she announces she's getting married what is wrong with her?! Renee thinks to herself. "Oh." Harry said, blankly. "Wow er—congratulations.."

       And she did it again. Renee quickly got up and tried to approach Fleur, Harry quickly grabbed her hand and Renee went calm right away. Though she couldn't do anything as this moment since an adult was beside her she would've hugged him. It was obvious the Mrs Weasley did not favor Bills new fiancée by the look on her face and the way of denying that she didn't hate her, which they all could see right through the lie.

       "You alright..?" Harry whispers in her ear.

      Renee doesn't respond because, she isn't and she didn't want to lie to him. She couldn't just tell him that her cousin Draco sent her a letter and needs her help and that Renee would maybe actually respond back. Meanwhile, everyone was going comparing Arthur and Mrs Weasley and Bill and Fleur.

He's family Renee he's family she thinks to herself. You could lose your boyfriend if you helped him she thinks but he doesn't have anyone she thinks.

       "I'll be back." Renee say's quietly, she runs up the stair's and Harry looks back at her. Once she makes it into the room's she quickly gets her stuff and rips out a piece of paper and a pen.

       What is it? Are you alright

    Renee

        With the letter in her hand, she takes a deep breath. "I hope I don't regret this." She mumbles.

       Once she got back to topic of Fleur and Bill was still out in the open, everyone saying they'd much rather have Tonk's marry Bill. Renee walks resorts Harry and held his hand secretly, feeling so guilty.

     Please don't let me regret this.

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

and now act two officially began's!!