xxx. detective harley

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

So after the fallout with Pansy, Harley was surely convinced she wouldn't talk to her again and she realized how much free time she now had on her hands. Harley started actually reading (she knows what a shock) which is something she found so boring, but she realizes books aren't that bad then again she has nothing to do...with all the free time on her hands she starts to be observant, she realizes Timothy had been distant lately. Yes, Harley knows he can't be with her every single minute of the day yet still it's a bit suspicious.

Harley stared at him from the corner, as he walked the corridors. Timothy lied, he really wasn't going to study, but he was walking to the Hospital Wing what the hell? She was confused she knows she shouldn't be stalking him, but as his best friend she needs to look out for him. Besides, she wants to be better with him than she was with Liz and Renee. She does a dramatic spin( just to add some effect) and pokes her head inside the hospital wing.

"Timothy Regulus Petrov." Madam Pomfrey arches an eyebrow.

He sighed. "Yes."

"Hmm. I've dealt with people with the similar problems Timothy don't worry you're in good hands alright."

Timothy didn't seem to trusting he just looked down and nodded. Harley squinted her eyes, she felt like a detective in one of those movie things that Renee would talk about, when Harley was taking muggle studies in third year and needed some help. Whatever, was going on with Timothy she would find out. Before she could get caught she bolted back to the common room, hoping to tell some information to Renee.

Once she came back Harley let out a shriek seeing saw Renee. She looked awful. Renee always looks nice, but she didn't look healthy. Her skin was pale, her hair was pretty much chopped off unevenly and her eyes blood shot red, her fists where clenched and her lips where bruised. "What happened to you?"

"Nothing." Renee grumbles as she walked past Harley and she noticed her arm was bandaged. Either, she got into a fight or she broke up with Harry and punched something.

"You good?" Harley asked. "I mean you're hands bandaged up, and no offense but you don't look well."

Renee gritted her teeth together and took a deep breath and looked at Harley. Shivers went through her spine looking at Renee, she knew this emotion that she had felt it was fear was she actually scared her best friend would do something to her? She could pretty much see her eyes turned black. "I'm fine." She hissed and walked out of the dorms fast.

Harley looked at the bathroom that  had been open she slowly walked and she gasped the mirror to the bathroom had been broken and Harley couldn't even see her reflection properly. She put the pieces together that something happened and Renee pretty much punched the damn thing and saw some pieces of Renee's hair on the floor. What was going on that made Renee react this way? She swears there's so many mystery's going on she really is turning into a detective isn't she?