Chapter One

Cassidy at the top⬆️
————————————————————————

Cassidy's POV

First day back at hell. Oops, I mean school. Summer has just finished and I'm now a senior at Bayview High. I swear that place is a gateway to hell.

Guess I should introduce myself, Hi I'm Cassidy Lockwood. I'm 5'1, I know I'm short, 17 years old, I have pale skin, orange waist length hair, slim build with a flat stomach and big doe blue eyes. My eyes are my favourite part of me they are bright blue. They stand out against my pale skin and hair.

My best friend Koda says I look like a porcelain doll. To be honest I would have to agree with her. Koda and I are complete opposites. She has dark grey hair that fades into white, it reaches her mid-back, big multiple coloured eyes like her eyes are two different colours and they change colour. CHANGE COLOUR, LIKE HOW!?!?!?. She's doesn't even know.

But anyway I'm losing my concentration, she is 5'8, is pretty built and piercings and tattoos. She is also a complete badass. Everyone wants her, boys and girls but she is as straight as a circle. Basically, she is super gay. I'm Bi so it doesn't bother me. Not like I would come out and say it I have zero confidence unless I'm around Koda. She is super confident but doesn't talk a lot, she's more of the silent observer. But I love her she's more like an overprotective sister than a best friend.

Well, that's enough about Koda and me, let me tell you about why I hate school so much. It's simple actually I'm your typical shy nerd with big framed glasses and like every shy nerd ever I'm bullied. By the clique 'popular' kids, spoiled brats if you ask me. They knock my books out of my hands, call me names, push me into lockers and sometimes hit me. I don't tell anyone because I don't see the point like it's not like anything is going to happen to them they'll just get away with it as usual.

Well then let's get away from the depression shit. Summer was AMAZING I got to spend it with Koda, we don't go to the same school so she doesn't know about the bullying and it's going to stay that way for as long as it can.

When I say Koda is overprotective, I mean it, she once threatened a boy that had grabbed my ass. The poor boy looked like he was about to shit himself if he hadn't already. He ran away from us so fast I thought he was the flash. If she found out about the bullying they would be dead. Anyway, I had a great summer with Koda I missed her, she is still super fucking hot. We did lots we went to water parks, amusement parks, camping, mountain climbing, hikes and so much more. So many memories were made.

But here I am looking in the mirror in my car and my school uniform, the dark blue with silver stripes skirt, the dark blue button-up shirt, silver tie, knee-high white socks and all black shoes. My hair in a side braid and no make-up. I don't wear makeup I don't like it very much. Koda says "why wear make-up when you don't need it?". God, I miss her so much.

*sigh* guess I should get out of my car I probably look like a complete weirdo. I open my door and get out. I walk towards the doors dodging people and praying I don't see any of my bullies.

I get to my locker and put some notepads, pens and pencils in. When all of a sudden my locker is slammed closed, scaring me. Then I'm forced into the locker. I look up to see four people I would have liked to never see again. Kade, Alec, Jade and Bethany.

Kade and Alec are part of the football team and Jade and Bethany are both cheerleaders. Kade is medium build with brown hair, green eyes and naturally tanned skin. Alec had sandy blonde hair, brown eyes and the same build as Kade but he has sun kiss coloured skin. Jade and Bethany are twins both have blonde hair and blue eyes with a slim build and flat stomachs, long tan legs that any girl would die for.