Chapter Three

Lexa at the top⬆️
———————————————————————

Lexa's POV

Hey I'm Lexa Knight and I'm the future leader of the Dark Knights, we are an extremely feared gang all over the world.

I'm 5'10, have black pixie cut hair that I style into a quiff and is dyed purple. I also have grey eyes, piercings and tattoos and I'm pretty built for a girl because I've been training to take over my father's place as the boss since I was 8.

Both my parents work in the gang but have other businesses to cover up the illegal work we do. Not like people don't know that we're part of the gang, people are just not stupid enough to fight us.

I have a little brother who is 10 his name is Grayson he has my Mom's blonde hair and my Dad's electric blue eyes. I get my hair from my Dad and my eyes from my Mom. I also have a little sister called Beau who is 2 but she's incredibly smart for a 2 year it's pretty scary. Beau has black hair and grey eyes like me.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I turn over and turn off my alarm. The first day of school, fucking kill me. I get up and go to my ensuite and take a shower. I get out and dry my hair and let it run down my back and brush my teeth. I go back into my room and go to my walk-in closet and pull out black lace bra and panties, my dark blue shirt, the pants and my leather jacket. I walk back into my room and lay my clothes on my bed and get changed. I put lip balm on and grab my bag and walk down the stairs and grab my shoes from the front door and put them on.

I head through my enormous house to the dining room to find my parents, brother, sister and friends all eating breakfast.

"Good morning," I say, I get groans in response from my friends and my parent's chuckle. See my friends live with us because they can.

"Morning sweetheart ready for school," my Mom asks with her usual bright smile while feeding Beau.

"Yeah, I guess I'll be as ready as I'll ever be" I shrug and take a seat across from Kenna my best friend and my future second in command.

"What about the rest of you?" My Dad asks everyone.

"We don't want to," everyone whines apart from Kenna and I. My dad chuckles and shakes his head.

"Apparently there's a new girl," Tyler says, everyone looks at him.

"How do you know?" Taylor his twin asks. Tyler shrugs and says he has his sources.

"Well, we best be going, behave," my dad says as he stands up along with my mom and siblings. Behave, ha. He tells us that every day.

"Bye and no promises," we all yell back. It's the same answer every time as well.

"You excited to see your little nerd crush, Ken," Bree asks Kenna, you see Kenna has the biggest crush on the schools biggest nerd Cassidy.

"Shut your fucking mouth, Bree," Ken growls. We all laugh as she glares at us.

"Let's go before we're super late," Kai says as he stands up and takes Bree's hand. We head to our cars. I'm driving with Ken.

'I really hate school'

We arrive at school and see that nobody is around. As usual, we're late. I park and get out along with Ken and the rest are getting out their cars.

"Hey guys, check out this motorcycle," Blaine yells in awe at this motorcycle that none of us recognises.

"Maybe it's the new student's bike," Nate says and we all shrug and walk into the building.

The corridors are empty, we split up and Kenna, Nate, Tyler, Taylor and I start walking to Mrs Love's English class. Everyone is talking about the new student while I just listen. We enter the class and everyone looks at us, everyone looks away pretty quickly. "You're all late," Mrs Love says.

"Whatever," the twins replied with and continue on with their conversation.

We walk to the empty table at the back of the room. I look at the table next to us and see Cassidy in the usual school uniform with her orange hair in a side braid. She seems different, kind of cuter but she's not my type.

I look at the person next to her and my jaw drops. The girl sitting next to her is beautiful. She has white hair the looks so nice I want to run my hands through it. Her left eye is gold and her right is purple.

'They can't be natural' I thought

Her body is the type of body any girl would die for. Looking at her and Cassidy they look completely different. Cassidy looks extremely fragile next to her.

We're given projects we have to complete but I can't take my eyes off of this girl. Cassidy hands her the project and she starts to read it, Cassidy looks at her up and down then has a frown on her face.

"How are you allowed to wear that?" Cassidy asks the beautiful girl sitting next to her. She looks up and looks at Cassidy and then looks at her outfit that's when I look at what she's wearing black skinny jeans, a leather jacket and all black vans. Now I think about it how is she allowed to wear that this school is pretty well known for its high standards. The girl shrugs and says

"I don't know, I wasn't going to wear the skirt or pants and nobody had said anything to me,". Omg her voice is amazing, it's raspy but smooth and the accent is amazing.

This catches the attention of the others and they turn and look at her too, they have the same reaction as me their mouths drop.

"Of course nobody's going to say anything to you," I hear Cassidy mumble.

'Why is nobody going to say anything to her'

I look at Kenna and see she is looking at them with curiosity. "Who are you?" Ken asks the girl looks at us with her one blue eye and one green eye. Wait her eyes weren't the colour before. She shrugs and gets back to work. We all look at each other with a face that says 'Wtf'.

"Hey she asked you a question," Nate said angrily the girl looks at him and rolls her eyes and replies with no emotion and looking rather bored

"Yes I heard her and my name does not concern you, if you lot weren't late then you would have learned my name, so suck it up,". She then looks back to the project. We are all shocked by what she said and sit there dumbfounded. The bell goes and everyone packs up including Cassidy and the new girl. We all just sit there and watch her leave this in complete shock.

Word Count - 1176