Chapter Two

Koda's hair⬆️
———————————————————————

Koda's POV

"HiKodagreattoseeyoutodayIsanicedayisntitwellIhaveclasssoIllseeyouaround," Cas says extremely fast and begins to walk away. She doesn't get far as I grab her by the back of her shirt and pull her back.

She turns to look at me and I raise an eyebrow at her. "Would you like to repeat that please?" I say looking into her eyes.

But she looks away and takes a deep breath. "Hi Koda great to see you, today is a nice day isn't it, well I have class so I'll see you around," Cas says as she looks up at me with a small smile. I roll my eyes at her.

Cas sighs "Koda I'm sorry it's just I don't want to have any murders on my hands," I hum in response because it's very much true if I had found out about this sooner people would most likely be six feet under.

"Anyway, why are you here?" Cas asks. That's when I open my locker and leave something in it. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Cas looking at me confused until she looks at my uniform.

"Wait, wait are you now going to school here?" She yells, with excitement dancing in her bright blue eyes. I close my locker and turn to her and give her a nod. She squeals and jumps into my arms. She wraps her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck and her face buried in my neck. I have my hands on her thighs keeping her up. I kiss her cheek.

"Do we have the same classes?" She mumbles into my neck. I nod and I can feel her smile into my neck. Then all of a sudden she shoots up and looks at me.

"Wait, even Italian?" I nod again. I understand why she asks that considering the fact I'm fluent in it but I'm also fluent in the other languages that the school provides such as French, Spanish and Latin. So I just decided to be in all the same classes as her.

"I speak all the languages that school gives the option for so I just thought I would accompany you," I smile at her as she has a grin spread over her face. She jumps down and grabs my hand.

"Well then guess we should go to class," She says as she begins to pull me towards our English class. I turn to see that most of the corridor is watching us something that Cas has clearly not seen. But the twins from before are glaring at Cas. But when they see me looking at them they smile, then wink while biting their bottom lip. I roll my eyes and look forward.

We get to our English class after being stared at by pretty much everyone we passed. We walk into the room with a couple of students already here. Cas pulls me towards the desk at the front that has an older woman sitting at it.

"Hey Mrs Love I have the new student," Cas says catching the attention of the teacher and the other students. Mrs Love looks up and smiles then looks at me.

"Hello, I'm Mrs Love your English teacher," Mrs Love says sticking out her hand. I shake her hand.

"Hi, I'm Koda Slade,". Mrs Love nods her head and tells us to choose our seats. Cas pulls me to the back corner and sits down. I sit next to the window and pull out a notepad and pen from my bag. I look at the Cas who is sitting with her notepad out and I write the date down.

I pull my phone out and reply to some texts and check my social media, soon I feel Cas lean her head on my shoulder and is watching me on my phone which doesn't bother me at all. Then the bell goes and students start entering the class. Some on their phones, others talking to their friends and others just minding their own business. What I did notice is that the people who were talking to each other were talking about the new girl. A.k.a me.

"Did you see her she was hot" "Her hair is amazing to do you think it's natural"

"She's way hotter then Lexa" I wonder who Lexa is?! "I wonder how she knows the nerd they are literally opposites,".

These were what the girls were saying the boys were a different story.

"I would so fuck her" "God I'm going to try to get her in my bed".

Pigs that's what they are fucking pigs. I have my hands on the table in fists. Cas leans over and whispers "Calm down I know how disgusting they are but you can't kill them,". I just hummed in response. That's when a girl turned around and looked at us and her mouth literally hit the floor. She turned around and started whispering to her friends and within a couple of seconds, the entire class was looking at me. I felt Cas shift uncomfortably next to me. I looked at her and she just gave me a small smile.

Mrs Love cleared her throat and the class slowly turned around and looked at her. "As you can see, we have a new student, Koda Slade," Mrs Love introduces me to the class. I just nod my head towards everyone.

Mrs Love starts the class by going over what we're going to be doing this year I just blocked it out and stared out the window.

Till the door opened and in walked 5 people. 3 girls and 2 boys. They were all pretty built, one boy and girl I could tell were twins, they both had brown/blonde hair and they both have hazel eyes and they also have ivory coloured skin. The other boy had black hair with blue eyes with little bits of green in them. One of the girls had long blonde hair with dark brown eyes. And the final girl had black hair that reached her waist and she had grey eyes with tanned skin. They all had blank expressions. But they all apart from the grey-eyed girl were talking with each other.

"You're all late," Mrs Love said.

The twins replied with "Whatever,"

They made their way to the back of the room and sat down at the table next to Cas and I. The tables had 6 chairs. Cas and I's table only had us two sat at it. I turned back around looking at the front of the class as the teacher gave us a task to do. It was just a small project that we would be doing in the class during the week and if we didn't finish it in time we had to finish it at home. Mrs Love handed it out to each desk then got to ours.

"You two may finish in this week depending on how well you work in class but if not please complete it at home". Cas says thank you and I nod my head towards her. Cas reads the project and I can feel someone staring at me but I don't turn to see who it is. Cas hands me the sheet and I begin to read it.

"How are you allowed to wear that?" I look up at Cas and see she's looking at my uniform. See there are skirts or dark blue pants that students have to wear but like I've said I'm not. I shrug at her.

"I don't know, I wasn't going to wear the skirt or the pants and nobody has said anything to me". Cas sighs and mumbles

"Of course nobody's going to say anything to you". I shake my head at her.

"Who are you?" I hear someone say I look up to see the girl with dark brown eyes staring at me. I shrug and go back to the project.

"Hey she asked you a question," a ruff voice said clearly angry. I sigh and look up and see the boy with blue and green eyes looking at me with a pissed of expression.

I roll my eyes "Yes I heard her and my name does not concern you, if you lot weren't late then you would have learned my name, so suck it up" I reply with no emotion and my accent coming out pretty strong. Then the bell rings out into the class. Both Cas and I pack up with the rest of the class and begin to walk out the door leaving those 5 staring at me in shock.

As Cas and I are walking down the corridor she nudges me with her shoulder. "Clearly you have no idea who they were. The twins are called Tyler and Taylor, the boy with blue and green eyes is Nate, the girl with dark brown eyes is Kenna and the girl with grey eyes it Lexa Knight". I look at her with a look that says I don't care.

"Koda they have been rumoured to be part of a gang. Apparently, Lexa is the next leader in line". I shrug and she sighs "Well then looks like my best friend is about to be murdered". She mumbles and I roll my eyes and keep walking. '

'Lexa that's probably the girl they other students were talking about' I thought.

————————————————————————
Word Count - 1576
hope you enjoyed
Comment what you thought.
Thanks
xoxo