Chapter Twenty-Five

Koda's POV

After we had breakfast we decided to go to the mall and look around. After a couple of hours, we decided to have lunch before walking around again for hours. We then finally decided to head home again.

As we were driving up towards the house, we were met with lots of cars and tons of gang members walking around.

Kenna quickly parked the car before we all jumped out and walked towards the front door. Before we could reach it, it was thrown open. Elizabeth came walking out when she saw us she let out a choked sob before grabbing us one by one and hugging us. Lexa was last and she held onto her longer than the rest of us.

"Mom, what's going on?" She asked as she gently pushed her away from her chest. I could see that Elizabeth had red puffy eyes and tears were slowly falling down her face. She shook her head before pulling Lexa into a hug again.

Cameron then walked out and looked at us wide-eyed before hugging us as well. He then joined Elizabeth and Lexa. Lexa looked at me confused and all I could do was shrug because I knew as much as knew.

Suddenly there were more footsteps and the rest of our group walked out.

"Oh my god, your all alright," Bree said as she walked towards us with the others following.

"Ok someone please explain what the fuck is going on?" I finally snapped as everyone turned to me wide-eyed.

"Some of the alarms went off. Someone attacked the house. There's blood in the house and nobody knew where any of you were!" Cameron said as he released Elizabeth and Lexa. Elizabeth slowly following him and letting Lexa go.

"Well, we're fine so whose blood is it? Was anyone in our gang hurt? Did anyone see how they left? And why don't you check the cameras?" Lexa asked as I looked at everyone else.

"We don't know. We have some people running it through all the databases, trying to find out who it is. Whoever attacked were clearly scared away by the members who were still on the property, it didn't take them long to get here and help in scaring them. Nobody was hurt apart from the mystery person. They were spotted leaving in a black van with someone with them but nobody could see who it was. Also, the cameras were all blocked so we have to footage," Cameron said with a sigh.

"Don't worry about it we'll deal with it you all go and rest. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be hectic," Elizabeth said as she smiled at us, she gently pushed us inside.

We all headed to our rooms to get changed into comfortable clothes before we met in the movie room.

Lexa was wearing some shorts and a loose top and I was wearing some sweats and a loose top also.

Beau and Grayson joined us and we watched The Lion King.

After a couple more movies we all decided to head to bed. I carried Beau to her room while Lexa carried Grayson to his. Once she was tucked in I kissed her forehead before walking to Lexa's room.

When I entered I noticed that she wasn't here yet so walked to her bed and turned the lamps on before walking to the end of her bed and sitting down. I then laid down so my legs were hanging off the bed and closed my eyes.

~Mature content ahead. If you're not wanting to read this then skip until you see more bold writing. But if you are reading this is my first time writing this so sorry if it isn't any good~

Third Person's POV

Lexa entered her room, she then noticed Koda as she was laying down on the bed, her top had ridden up slightly. Lexa stared at her before tearing her gaze away and turning around and locking the door. She turned the lights off, the lamps next to the bed were on so they still had some light.