Chapter Nineteen

Cameron's POV

I looked towards Koda and Lexa. Koda stared blankly at the people in front of us and Lexa looked ready to kill someone. She had her hand on her gun. I placed my hand on her shoulder, she turned to look at me and I shook my head telling her not to. She turned back around and looked at Koda concerned.

"Leave," was all Koda said before she turned around to us. The woman shook her head before stepping forward and turning Koda around and pulled her into a hug.

I watched Koda tense up and stare blankly ahead.

After a couple of minutes. She gently pushed her away. She took a step back while shaking her head. She turned around and walked passed us and got in the car.

Lexa glared at the group of people before turning around and getting in the car with Koda. Soon everyone else followed and it was just Elizabeth and me left.

They looked at us and an older man went to talk before I raised my hand silencing him.

"I don't want to hear it. You will leave Koda alone," I said as I stared at them all in the eyes.

"She's my daughter. I need to talk to her," the man said as everyone else nodded in agreement.

I shook my head and led Elizabeth to the car. When we got in, I was met with Koda and Lexa cuddling. Koda's face was pushed into Lexa's shoulder and Lexa was running her hand through her hair.

When we arrived home we all made our way in. Koda immediately walked up the stairs. We all looked at each other before Lexa followed her.

Lexa's POV

I made my way to Koda's room. When I entered I heard the shower running. I walked over to her bed and lay down.

I knew there was a chance of running into them when we were there. I just didn't think we would, with so many people there I didn't think it would happen. Guess I was wrong. When we had arrived and I noticed all the vehicles and I had hoped we wouldn't see them. For two main reasons. One - I don't want Koda to see them for her sake and Two - I wouldn't possibly have killed them. Luckily Dad stopped me before I could.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the door opened and Koda came out in black sweatpants and a grey tank top. Her hair was in a ponytail.

She walked over to me as I stood up. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into my arms, I lifted her chin up and kissed her.

We pulled apart because of a lack of oxygen. I smiled at her which she returned.

We made our way out of the room and to the movie room. Everyone was there including Mom, Dad, Grayson and Beau. Beau's eyes lit up when she saw Koda.

"BUBBA!" she screamed causing everyone to flinch and cover their ears. Koda chuckled before walking towards her. Beau jumped in her arms and wrapped her chubby arms around her neck, hugging her.

Everyone sat down and we began the movie, which Beau picked.

Guess what it was.

Frozen.

I swear we have seen this movie over a hundred times.

After frozen we watched a couple of other movies. At the end of the movie as the credits rolled everyone started going to bed. Dad carried a sleeping Grayson and Mom managed to get Beau out of Koda's arms and took her to bed. Once everyone was gone, I looked at the sleeping Koda.

Her lips were slightly parted. I placed my hand on her cheek and ran my thumb over her face. I loved her freckles that were across her face.

I kissed her forehead before picking her up and carrying her to my room. I placed her on my bed under the covers. I then headed for a shower.

Once I was done I got changed and got in bed. Koda moves closer to me and rested her head on my chest. I kissed her forehead before I slowly started to fall asleep.

~the morning~

When I woke up I noticed that Koda was still asleep. Her legs and mine were tangled together, her hand was resting on my stomach and her face was buried in my neck. I smiled and ran my hand through her hair. She stirred slightly before waking up.

She looked at me and smiled before untangling herself and stretching. She stood up and I followed her to the bathroom. We both brushed our teeth.

We made our way to the kitchen. We breakfast and talked about random things. Once we were done we went and got changed into other comfy clothes.

Mom and Dad needed to head to one of our warehouses for business. The rest of us watched T.V. and movies until lunch.

Once we had eaten we went back to watching T.V. I looked at Koda and then leaned into her ear and whispered.

"Go get changed we're going to get ice cream," I said. She looked at me and smiled before standing up. I followed her up the stairs, she headed to her room and I went to mine.

I got changed into black skinny jeans, a white top that I tucked in and my leather jacket. I grabbed my car keys, phone and my wallet.

I made my way downstairs and waited at the front door. I looked up when I heard footsteps and was met with Koda walking down the stairs in a similar outfit to mine. She was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a white crop top and her leather jacket.

We both looked at each other up and down. When we looked in each other's eyes we burst out laughing.

I stepped forward and grabbed her hand. I pulled her towards me and kissed her.

We made our way out the door and towards my car. Once we were inside I started it up and we made our way to the ice cream parlour.

We went inside and ordered. I got two scoops of cookies and cream in a tub and Koda got two scoops of chocolate in a tub.

We sat down and started eating. When I was done I looked at her.

"You ok after seeing them," I asked. She looked up at me and shrugged.

"Yeah, just hard I guess," she said her accent thick. I smiled goofily at her, she frowned.

"What?" She asked.

"I just love your accent," I said as I continued to smile at her. She smiled back.

Our conversation continued on random topics. After about an hour we started heading back to the house.

Once we arrived we found everyone in the front room.

"Your parents want us to go to the warehouse" Kenna said when I looked at them confused.

"Why?" I asked. She shrugged.

"All of us," she nodded.

"Yes, even Koda and Cassidy," I nodded.

'That's odd' I thought to myself as we headed outside to the cars.

————————————————————————Word Count - 1198

Hope you enjoyed.
Comment what you thought.
Thanks
xoxo