Chapter Nine

Koda's POV

After a long day at school with Lexa and her friends constantly trying to talk to me. I have to get ready for this fight tonight.

I take a quick shower and dry my hair. Getting changed into my gear, I pick up my bag and head outside to my bike.

Driving to the warehouse. I park and get off but there seems to be double the number of vehicles here tonight than there was last time.

Great. Word must have gotten out that I would be here tonight.

Walking to the door the guards look me up and down as one takes my bag and starts searching it and the other checks me. Once I'm clear I head in the door and make my way through the corridors.

Entering the room, all the booths are full and there are people standing everywhere. Sighing, I make my way towards the back room and strap up my hands and feet. Walking to the door I hear the MC announcing the next fight.

Walking out, people move to make room as I walk towards the ring. My face blank of any emotions. People that haven't seen me before laugh or look at me with disbelief.

Looking forward I notice that someone is already in the ring. Getting in I'm met with a girl that seems to be around the age of her mid 20's. Looking her up and down I analysis her.

"Like something you see?" She says with a smirk. I meet her eyes and shrug. She looks me up and down as her smirk seems to get bigger.

From looking at her I can tell she has little upper body strength. All her strength seems to be in her legs.

The MC announces the beginning of the fight and she charges at me and throws a couple of sloppy punches. I dodge easily. Seeming to notice that she isn't going to be able to hit me with her fists, she starts to kick at me. Dodging them I wait until she tires herself out.

Soon enough she starts to slow down and I take my chance, I throw a punch at her stomach which causes her to stumble back and I quickly throw another one at her face. Knocking her out.

Silence. Nobody said anything, everyone to shocked to say anything. Exiting the ring I made my way to the back room. Changing I put everything back in my bag and slung it over my shoulder as I exited the room.

Heading towards the MC he threw a bag at me and I turned around and made my way towards the exit. But before I could get there I heard footsteps approaching quickly. Dropping my bags I turned around and caught the person's wrist. Raising my other hand I took the knife they were holding and threw in a wall. The person raised their other hand to hit me but I caught it and quickly flicked my wrist, snapping their bone. Their scream of agony filled the warehouse as I let them go. The guy that was dress in a fancy suit drooped to his knees holding his wrist. I picked up my bag and proceed to leave the building.

Once I got to my apartment I took a shower and dried my hair and changed into something for bed. Texting Cas to tell her what happened and that I was alright. She quickly texted me back. After texting her for a bit. I eventually decided it was best to go to sleep.

Ring Ring

Turning my alarm off I got out of bed and got ready for school. After eating some cereal I head down to my bike and head to school.

Arriving at school I see Cas waiting for me. Walking up to her she hugs me tightly.

"Sorry, I just worry," She says looking at me sheepishly. I smile and take her hand as we make our way into the school. Cas needed to get some things from her locker so we make our way there. While she is going that I pull my phone out and go through my notifications.

Suddenly someone grabs me by my arm and pulls me down the corridor. I'm pushed into a class, that seems to be getting renovated. Cas is not far behind me. Looking at who it is I see Lexa and her friends. I see Blaine holding my phone.

I step forward in front of Cas. "Give me my phone," I say holding my hand out. Blaine looks at me and smirks.

"First you have to answer our questions," He says confidently.

"Do I fuck," I say getting angry.

"Calm down princess we only want to talk," He says smirking. I'm about to punch that fucking smirk off his face.

Glaring at him I see him and the rest flinch apart from Lexa. "Give me the damn phone," I growl.

"No, you will answer our fucking questions," He yells furious. He all of a sudden raises his hand and slams my phone into the floor. It shatters and pieces fly everywhere. Looking at it I hear Cas gasp behind me and I can feel everyone turn to look at him then me.

Raising my eyes I look at him. I caught a glimpse of my eyes in the reflection of the window to see that they are red. Within seconds I change my stance and launch a power punch to his face. He goes down unconscious, I notice that the rest all look shocked and before they can say anything I pick up my broken phone and grab Cas's hand and leave the room. Noticing that the corridors are empty.

I drag Cas to class and enter, Mrs Love goes to say something but when she looks at me glaring, her eyes widen and she just goes back to helping the student she was previously talking too. Sitting in my seat I throw my phone on the desk and put my face on my arms and try to calm down.

Cas runs her hand up and down my arm to try and calm me down. "What are you going to do about your phone?" She asks after a couple of minutes. Lifting my head I look at her.

"I'm going to have to go to the mall to get a new one after school. You can join me if you want?" She nods and asks if we can get ice cream and just nod and smile when she gets all excited.

Sigh

'I can't believe the nerve of that little prick' I thought.

————————————————————————
Word Count - 1141
Happy New Year Everyone🎉
Hope you enjoyed
Sorry about any mistakes I wrote this at 11:38 at night so I'm tired.
Comment about what you thought.
Thanks again xoxo