Chapter Fifteen

Slight bit of mature content.
——————————————————————

Lexa's POV

I woke up with the sun shining through the curtains. Shifting slightly, I looked around and released that I was still in Koda's room. Looking down at her, she had her head resting on my chest while our legs were tangled together. Her arm was draped over my waist as I had my arms wrapped around her.

I carefully unwrapped myself before heading out the room and towards my own. I quickly took a shower then brushed my teeth and got my uniform on, I also grabbed my bag.

I left my room again and headed towards Koda's when I entered I saw that she was still asleep. I placed my bag down and walked over to her bed and lay down next to her again.

Looking at her face, I slowly moved the hair out of her face. Her lips were slightly parted as her soft and even breath hit my face. Her nose would twitch every so often.

'She's too cute' I thought as I ran my thumb over her face.

She shifted slightly before her eyes fluttered open. She looked around then eventually met my eyes. She gave me a sleepy smile, I smiled wide in response. She stretched a little before grabbing her phone and checking the time.

When she looked at me again, I gently grabbed her before pressing my lips to hers. She pulled away soon after. I pouted.

She looked at me amused before talking. "Can I brush my teeth and get ready first, please?" She asked. I wrapped my arms around her and tightened my grip then buried my face in her neck. I shook my head before lightly kissing her neck.

She kissed my temple before somehow managing to her out of my grip. She stood up and stretched, I watched as her top had ridden up revealing her v-line and some of her abs. I licked my lips and struggled to not grab her and pull her on the bed.

She began walking toward the bathroom and I watched her ass the entire way before she closed the door.

I heard the shower turn on, I smiled to myself before pulling out my phone. 

Soon I hear the door open but I don't look up. But something caught my eye, I saw Koda's bare legs just above my screen. When I looked up I saw Koda in only a towel. She was making her way to the closest when I stood up and followed her. She put on a pair of black lacy bra and panties.

'Oh, shit' I thought.

Koda's POV

I could feel her gaze on my ass as I walked towards the bathroom. Once inside and the door was closed, I turned the shower on. I brushed my teeth before stripping and stepping inside.

Once I was done I stood out and grabbed a towel and dried myself. I wrapped the towel around myself before grabbing my clothes and walking out the room and straight into my closet. I put my clothes in the hamper.

I did notice Lexa on my bed, while on her phone. I grabbed a black lacy bra and panties. I pulled the panties on first and then my bra. I threw the towel into the hamper.

When I went to get my school uniform, I was suddenly pushed up against the wall and lips were on mine. Hands were on my hips and I could feel Lexa's body up against mine.

Our lips moved in sync as she licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I denied. I heard her growl slightly before she grabbed my legs and lifted me up in the air. She made me wrap my legs around her waist and pushed me into the wall further.

When we pulled away to breathe Lexa rested her forehead against mine. She looked into my eyes before giving me a wide smile.

"I couldn't hold back. When you came out of the bathroom in a towel, I lost it," she said as she started to kiss me again. Her hands slowly made their way from my legs up towards my stomach, she ran her nails of my abs. Her right hand made its way up the valley between my breasts and she runs it along my collarbone. Before trailing it up to my neck and rests it on my cheek. I pulled away.

"I need to finish getting change," I said as she started to place light kisses down my neck.

"How about we stay home today instead?" She asks as she starts to suck on my neck. I shake my head and release my legs form her waist before pushing her away slightly. She pouts as I grab my black skinny jeans and put them on. I also put my shirt and tie on before pecking her lips.

I walk out the closet before heading towards my leather jacket that was hanging in the back of the chair at my desk. I grab my bag before turning around to find Lexa staring at me.

We make our way out of the room and down the to the dining room where we find everyone else. We eat breakfast with light conversation. Beau sits in my lap as she tells me about what she's going to do today. She's going to be drawing and playing with her toys, then play outside and run around. She had it planned out and it's very cute to see.

Once everyone is done we headed out to the cars Kia and Bree drove together. Blaine, Tyler, Taylor and Nate drove together. Kenna and Cas were driving together and Lexa and I were driving together.

As we were walking out I noticed something on Cas's neck. I smirked and grabbed her arm and pulled her back slightly. "¿Te divertiste anoche?" (Did you have fun last night?). She blushed a deep red before buttoning up her shirt another bottom, covering the hickey on her neck. I just chuckle as she lightly shoved me.

I make my way to Lexa's car and we start our way to school. She grabbed my hand and held it in hers. We soon arrived and got out and we headed to our lockers. Cassidy and I headed to ours then went to English where we met the others. Lexa and Cas swapped seats so Cas was sitting next to Kenna and I was next to Lexa.

So the lesson begins and I lean my head on my hand.

'I hate school' I thought.

Third Person's POV

The day rolls by and soon it was lunch.

Lexa and everyone were at the same table but Koda wasn't there. She had left to go to the bathroom. Cassidy stood up and made her way to the trash to bin her rubbish.

On her way back she was tripped. When she looked up she saw Kade and some of his friends standing above her.

"You think you're so tough with your friends. Remember this your nothing," he said as he kicked her side repeatedly. The cafeteria went silent. Lexa and her group looked up at the commotion. Kenna immediately stood up and made her way towards them. Only feeling rage, Lexa was close behind.

But soon they stopped in their tracks when they heard a loud deafening crack. Koda had come from the side and punched Kade in the face hard. Kade's nose was crooked and Koda threw some more powerful punches at his face.

Before Lexa pulled her off and held her close. She struggled in her grip.

Kade's face was bloody, blood was gushing out of his nose, he had a cut on his head, a busted lip and bruises already forming.

Turning towards Cassidy, Kenna pulled up her shirt slightly to reveal a bruise already there. Koda then started to struggle even more in Lexa's arms. Koda was ready to kill Kade, Kenna picked Cassidy up bridal style before leaving and Lexa pulled Koda out of the room.

Kade's friends took him to the nurse's office as Koda and the rest went back to Lexa's. Cassidy was treated and Lexa had to force Koda to get her hands seen to.

Soon Cameron and Elizabeth arrived and asked what had happened. After Lexa explained everything everyone had went and got changed into comfortable clothes before heading to the theatre room and watching a movie.

Cassidy lay between Kenna's legs and Koda had her head resting on Lexa's shoulder. Lexa could tell she was still pissed because she was tense. Lexa put her hand under Koda's hoodie before running her hand up and down her side. It calmed Koda as she relaxed into her arms.

What they didn't know was that when Koda was in the bathroom she got a call. She would be fighting the next night and was going to be up against one of the best.

————————————————————————
Word Count - 1518

I have a question. When the time comes would you like for there to be smut?

Comment what you thought.
Thanks.
xoxo