Chapter Five

One of Koda's tattoos.
———————————————————————

Third Person's POV

Cassidy eats her lunch while just having a casual conversation with Koda. Well as much as a conversation as she can with Koda not being much of a talker.

"Damn Cassidy looks like you put on a couple of pounds after eating those chicken nuggets," Kade comments while looking Cassidy up and down in a disgusted way. Most the people in the cafeteria laughed, excepted from the teachers, Lexa and her friends and Koda. Cassidy looks down at the table and slumps on to her seat with bright pink cheeks from the embarrassment.

"Do I have to put you on your ass again?" Koda asks. Not looking up from her phone. Kade looks at Koda and rolls his eyes.

"This morning was you just being lucky," Kade says and crossing his arms over his chest. The white-haired girl hmms and puts her phone away. Koda also crosses her arms over her chest. Kade unfolds his arms, Koda follows.

Kade narrowed his eyes. "Stop copying me,".

"Stop copying me, what are you five?" Koda replies not looking at him. Kade turns bright red as everyone laughs.

Koda stands up at leans against the table, looking at Kade.

"BITCH!" Kade screams at Koda.

"Scratch that your not a five-year-old, you're a 13-year-old hormonal girl," The cafeteria erupts in laughter. Kade looks around and just gets more pissed off. He turns to the girl who is looking at her vans.

"I'm going to kill you," Kade shouts in anger as he charges at her. When he's close enough he throws a punch straight at her face. Everything goes quickly, firstly Koda catches Kade's punch inches from her face. Then kicks his feet from underneath him.

"Yeah I was just lucky," Koda says with a smirk as she grabs her bag and Cassidy's hand. They both walk out of the cafeteria. Well more like Koda casually walks out with Cassidy practical running because of their height difference.

Ring Ring

The bell ringing pulls everyone out of there dazed states.

Cassidy's POV

Koda and I enter our Italian class, there was nobody here so Koda and I walk to the back of the class and sit down. Koda immediately puts her head on her arms and starts to sleep.

"Thank you, Koda," I say to her as I begin to take out a notepad. She raises her head and looks at me confused.

"For defending me," I finish and smile at her. She smiles back and ruffles my hair.

"Couldn't have anyone hurt my little sister could I?" She asks with a laugh.

"Haha so funny," I say trying not to smile and failing miserably.

Soon students start to enter all looking between Koda and I. Then Lexa enters and sees us and immediately walks over and sits down to Koda's left. Koda doesn't react at all. Soon the teacher enters and the lesson begins.

After class

Koda and I make our way out of the class. After class, Koda slept most the time and when the teacher finally noticed and asked Koda to read a passage out in Italian. Koda did with no trouble. I look up at Koda and shake my head. "What?" She asks as we turn the corridor on the way to the gym.

"Nothing," I shake my head. Koda shrugs and we keep walking.

Reaching the door to the girls changing room, I notice Lexa and the girls from her group entering. Koda and I enter and everything goes quiet. I step behind Koda as we walk pass everyone.

Finally, we end up in a corner with a small number of girls around us. I start to change but halfway through hear a phone bing, watching Koda take her phone and go through it I just decide to continue changing.

When I'm done I look at my best friend and realise she is still not dressed. Rolling my eyes at her I say "Are you going to finish getting changed,". Koda grumbles out words that I don't even know for sure if they were English. She puts her phone away and starts undoing her shirt.

Shaking my head at her I look at my phone, I get distracted and am pulled out of my phone by a gasp. Looking up I see a bunch of girls crowded around us looking at Koda. Turning I see Koda's top half is on full display with only her bra. I can clearly see Koda's tattoos and abs but the girls can only see her muscled back. Koda turns to see where the sound came from and now all the girls have their eyes wide open and mouths on the floor. Koda rolls her eyes and grabs her gym top and put it on before stuffing all her stuff in the locker and closing it. She grabs my hand and starts pulling me out of the changing room and into the gym, where all the boys are.

Lexa's POV

That girl is very interesting. During Italian, she slept but somehow managed to answer an entire passage in perfect Italian. I told the gang about that, on the way to the gym.

Walking into the changing rooms with the girls caused everyone to turn to look at us. The girls that turned to look, seemed to be disappointed. I didn't know why until Koda and Cassidy entered. Everyone watched as they walked to a corner that didn't have a lot of people. I turned around and started to change once I was done I look at the other girls. Bree and Taylor were talking and Kenna was staring at someone. Looking up I noticed it was Cassidy.

She was changed but Koda was another story. She had only changed her lower half, she was on her phone. I see Cassidy say something to Koda. Koda then puts her phone away and Cassidy shakes her head and goes on her phone. Soon girls slowly start to circle the two and me and the girls join them. Koda removes her shirt and Jade gasps. Koda is now only in a bra and you can see some of her tattoos on her arms when she moves the muscles in her back move.

'Fuck she's so fucking hot'

Jade's gasp caught the attention of both girls. Cassidy looks up at everyone then looks at Koda. The girl I've been fascinated by all day turns around.

Looking at her, she clearly works out. My mouth falls open and my eyes are open wide. She has tattoos covering her arms and some on her ribs.

Koda rolls her eyes and grabs her top and puts it on. She puts everything in her locker and closes it, she then grabs Cassidy's hand and leaves.

'How does she keep leaving me speechless?'

————————————————————————
Word Count - 1153
sorry for the wait
Comment what you thought
xoxo