Chapter Twenty-Six

Koda's POV

I woke up to someone running their fingers through my hair. I slowly opened my eyes to be met with a smiling Lexa. I looked around and noticed our clothes around the room and both of us naked. I then remembered last night and a large smile spread across my lips.

I looked back at Lexa to find her already staring at me. She grinned at me before leaning forward and kissing me, I returned the kiss before pulling away.

I looked at the clock to see that it was 12:39 pm.

"I need to shower and brush my teeth," I said as she pouted at me. Her pout quickly turned into a smirk but I looked at her confused.

"Guess we're going to be showering together. You know save water," she said before standing an quickly making her way into the bathroom before I could reply.

I heard the shower turn on before shaking my head and standing up and following behind. When I entered I was met with Lexa brushing her teeth. Two towels were out and hanging next to the shower. I shook my head before stepping forward and starting to brush my teeth.

Lexa looked me in the eyes through the mirror before her eyes travelled over my body. She rises her mouth out before smiling at me and wrapping her arms around me.

"You look good without clothes on and my marks covering your body," she said as she looked me in the eyes with a smirk across her face. I leaned forward and washed my mouth out.

"So do you," I replied and gently ran my hand over the mark on her neck. I smirked at her shocked face and quickly stepped into the shower.

"How didn't I notice these!?" I heard her mutter before she followed me in.

~skip the shower~

After our eventful shower, we were both dressed.

Lexa was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, with a white top, leather jacket and black boots. I was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a black top, leather jacket and all black hi-top trainers. We both put makeup on to cover the love bites that were visible.

Lexa and I started to clean the room. We placed our clothes and the bed cover in the hamper before Lexa started to put another pair of covers on the bed.

I would help but I was looking around trying to find my necklace.

'Where is it? I can't have lost it. No no this isn't good. Where the fuck is it?' I thought as I looked around the room.

Suddenly someone gently grabbed my shoulders and turned me to look at them. I looked into Lexa's grey eyes that were full of concern.

"What's the matter?" She asked worriedly as she placed her hand on my cheek. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"I can't find my necklace," I said.

"The one you always wear," Lexa asked as she continued to stare at me. I nodded before she smiled and raised her hand to reveal my necklace. I sighed in relief before taking it from her and putting it on.

"The necklace means a lot to you, doesn't it?" Lexa asked as I nodded.

"The person that helped me after I left my parents gave it to me. He said I should give it away if I ever do something that would upset someone to the point where they may not forgive me," I said as I stared at Lexa.

"What did he do that made him give you the necklace?" She asked making me sigh again.

"He left me. He didn't know if he was ever going to come back. He never told me that so that's what I assume is the reason he gave it to me before left," I said looking down at the necklace in between my fingers.