Chapter Twenty

I would just like to say thank you all so much. We hit 1k and it's just amazing. This is clique but true I never thought I would ever reach that. So just a big thank you to everyone. So this is a special chapter.
——————————————————————

Koda's POV

We got in the cars and started driving down the road.

Soon we were outside of a large building that looked abandoned.

Lexa and the rest got out. When I got out Cas came over to me and looked at me. I could see the fear in her eyes. I quickly pulled her into a hug. She was scared because she has a high chance of seeing her parents in here, they don't know that she knows about the gang.

When Cameron asked, well told us we were living with them, they only told Cas's parents that it was for her protection and not that she knew or why it was for her protection.

Lexa cleared her throat and when I looked at her and Kenna I could see they were both jealous. I turned back to Cas and kissed her temple.

When we separated Kenna immediately grabbed Cas and pulled her into her arms, hugging her from behind. I rolled my eyes and was pulled into Lexa. She held my hand as we walked into the building.

The walls were slightly damaged and looked worn out. We walked through several more halls and came to a door. It had a screen next to it that Lexa showed her eye too. It scanned her eye before unlocking the door.

When we stepped in the room we were met with was completely different setting compared to the outside and halls we had previously walked through.

There were people scattered around, some were in what looked like a uniform with black pants and tops, some girls were dressed like sluts and others were just in normal black clothing.

When we entered all eyes turned towards us. They all scanned Cas and me, seeing if we were a threat. I kept a blank face while scanning everyone else, I could name everyone and what their jobs were within the gang due to the file I had gotten on the gang about everyone. Everyone's eyes lingered on me for longer than they did with Cas.

We walked over to the bar that was on one of the walls. Everyone sat down except Lexa, Kenna, Cas and I. As we were talking Lexa and Kenna left to go find Cameron and Elizabeth. As Cas and I were talking, well Cas talking and I was listening. I heard someone making their way towards us.

I turned to see a muscular guy with brown hair and eyes standing staring at Cas. He licked his lips as he stared her up and down. He then bit it. I watched as he grabbed her and pulled her towards himself and placed his hands on her ass.

I quickly stood forward and grabbed Cas and pulled her out of his arms and behind me. He blinked then glared at me.

"Give her back. I just want to tap that ass," he said cockily with a smirk. I blinked as I stared at him.

"Back off, Carson," I heard Blaine growl as he came and stood behind me.

"What I only want some fun. Maybe after the redhead, I can have a go at this one," he said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I highly suggest you get off of me or I'll break your arm in three places," I said as I stared at him in the eyes. His smirk widened.

"You have an accent. It'll sound so much better when I have you screaming my name," he says trying to be seductive as he bit his lower lip.

I clenched my fist that was by my side.

"Yes, she has an accent, well done in pointing out the obvious. Now I suggest you let her go before she does break your arm," I heard Bree say.

He looked at her before turning back to me. He squeezed my shoulder and he placed his other hand on my cheek and begin stroking my cheek with his thumb.

I looked him in the eyes as I smiled sweetly at him. His smirk seemed to widen if that were possible.

"I warned you!" I said as I reached up and grabbed the hand that was still on my shoulder. I twisted it and heard a crack from his wrist. I ten twisted his arm behind his back and heard a snap from his elbow then final pushed his arm so far up his back there was another snap from his shoulder. He screamed in pain as I let him go and he fell to the floor on his knees holding his arm.

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist as I was pulled away. I knew it was Lexa from the way her hand was going to and down my side to calm me down.

I could feel everyone's eyes on us before Lexa pulled us through a doorway. We were in a room that seemed to be an office. Lexa turned me around and pushed me against the door. I felt her lips on mine. I didn't react for a while but soon started to return the kiss.

Eventually, we pulled away and Lexa rested her forehead on mine. I had my eyes closed. I felt Lexa rested her hand on my check and she ran her thumb over my face. I opened my eyes and stared into her grey eyes. She smiled which I returned.

She pulled me over to the couch and pushed me down before sitting next to me and wrapping her arms around me. I rested my head in her shoulder. She interlocked our hands together. I looked up when I heard the door open and people enter.

Cas and the rest entered along with Cameron and Elizabeth with another man who I recognised as Ivan. He was Cameron's second in command. He looked at me then glared. I stared at him blankly. Cameron went behind the desk and sat down and Elizabeth sat down on his left.

Ivan has a bald head with dark blue eyes. He is pretty built and his wearing black pant with a white tip and a grey blazer looking thing. He is muscular as well.

"She's the one that had the file on all of us. Why is she here? She could be a spy? She now knows where one of our bases are. She could be working with our enemies?" He shouted at Cameron. I watched as Cameron's face went from being calm to furious, which is understandable due to the fact someone just questioned him and his choice.

He all of a sudden slammed his hand on the desk and glared at Ivan.

'Shit is about to hit the fan' I thought with an amused smile on my face.

————————————————————————Word Count - 1184

Hope you enjoyed.
Comment what you thought.
Thanks
xoxo