Chapter Fourteen

Lexa's POV

Koda and I talk about random stuff, such as our favourite colour, favourite food, places we like to go and more. We also learned more about each other.

I learned that she's half Scottish and half Italian. Her first language is Italian and she grew up there before moving to Scotland for a short time. She also met Cassidy there and they became best friends, even when Cassidy moved to America. I also learned that she has a photographic memory.

I told her about my family and some things about the gang that she didn't already know. Which wasn't a lot.

Soon the door busted open and in came Cassidy who ran to Koda when she noticed that she was awake. Behind her were Kenna and the rest of the group.

We talked for a bit. Blaine and Koda would snap at each other pretty often. Eventually, the doctor said Koda could go but told her that she couldn't do anything.

"Yeah yeah I know," she muttered before Cassidy hit her arm. Koda glares at Cassidy and she just shrugged.

The rest and I leave so Koda can change. She asked Cassidy to stay so they could talk. Once she was done we made our way through the house and back to our rooms. It was still early so we all went to get some rest.

~3 weeks later~

Koda's fully recovered and we have all gotten closer. Cassidy and Kenna are close and we're all waiting on Kenna to make a move. Koda and I have gotten closer as well, she's not much of a talker but I find it cute. Koda and Blaine now just joke around with each other instead of constantly fighting.

My parents love Cassidy and Koda, the gang have started to get close to Koda too. Beau and Grayson love to spend time with Koda. Grayson makes her play soccer with him and Beau just plays anything and everything with Koda, she's become super attached to her.

We have a party tonight with an allied gang. The Purple Dragons. Stupid name I know. The girls are in these elegant dresses and have their hair and makeup done. The guys and I are in suits. Mine is all black. All the girls are downstairs apart from Koda.

I'm not sure what she's wearing when she was picking her outfit the designer pulled her aside.

Then I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned around to see Koda walking down the stairs in a suit that's all black apart from her shirt which is white. It showed off all her right curves, her hair was in loose waves and she didn't have any makeup in from what I could tell.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. Once she reached the bottom Beau immediately waddled to her and raised her arms to be picked up. Koda rolled her eyes and picked her up and rested her on her hip. We began to leave when Koda pulled Cassidy by the arm and whispered in her ear. Cassidy turned bright red before slightly shoving Koda.

"Hey, I'm holding a child," Koda mocked as Cassidy glares. She raised her left hand in a defensive way before repositioning Beau. Beau giggles at their interaction.

My Mum, Dad, Beau, Grayson, Kenna, Cassidy, Koda and I were in one car and the others were in other. We had a couple more cars with members.

Once we got in the car. Mum and Dad sitting together with Grayson sitting with them. Kenna and Cassidy sitting together and Koda, Beau and I sitting together.

We arrived at a mansion that belonged to Lucas and Alexandra Santos, who are the leaders of the Purple Dragons.

Getting out we made our way to the door and was let in and soon entered a ballroom full of people. All of then were in expensive clothes. All heads turned to us as we entered, everyone's eyes lingered on Cassidy and Koda. Cassidy slowly moved behind Koda and Kenna.