Chapter Twenty-One

Koda's POV

"WATCH WHO YOUR TALKING TO!" Cameron boomed causing everyone to flinch apart from Elizabeth and me. The vain on his head was very visible.

I smiled amusedly as Ivan looked at Cameron his eyes were full of fear.

"I'm sorry boss," he said as he bowed his head. He then looked at me and his face turned to anger as he saw my amused smile.

He walked towards me and the others moved forward I raised my hand to stop them. I stood up and looked at him. He stared in my eyes with pure anger. He suddenly threw a punch to my face but I grabbed him by his wrist and twisted it behind his back and pushed him down onto Cameron's desk.

"Technically I already knew all the locations of your bases," I said as I let him go and stepped away. He stood up rubbing his wrist. He then pointed at me.

"How can we trust her?" He asked as he looked at Cameron. Cameron went to say something but I cut him off. "How can we trust you? We don't know what you do at home or in your free time," I said looking at my nails.

He visible started to shake with anger. I smirked amusedly by his reaction. He pulled out his gun and placed it to my head. Within seconds everyone else had their guns out and pointed them at Ivan. Cas stood up suddenly and stood behind Kenna. Ivan looked at her and rolled his eyes.

"Why is she here as well? She's scared of a gun. She doesn't belong here. She's just a little bitch," he chuckled. He turned his eyes back towards me. His eyes went wide with fear.

My fists were clenched and I was shaking slightly. My eyes were probably red by now. He started to lower his gun before I grabbed it and dissembled it. Before punching him in the face. I then grabbed him by his collar before he could fall and pulled him up to my face.

"Watch what you say because next time I won't be so kind," I said and dropped him to the floor. He looked at Cameron to which he glared back at him. He grabbed his guns before standing up and leaving.

Suddenly there were multiple gunshots. Everyone stood alert, the group started to leave with there guns at the ready. I went to leave but Lexa put her hand on my chest and pushed me into the office again. I went to say something before the door was closed and locked.

I banged on the door and turned the door handle, trying to get out. I looked around to see Cas shaking. She looked at me as she began to sob. I walked towards her and pulled her into a hug.

"Koda," She whimpered.

"Shhh," I said as I ran my hand up and down her back.

The gunshots were still going on. I was pissed I wanted to be out there helping. I didn't understand why I was locked in here. I could help. I guess they didn't trust me.

Third Person's POV

Koda lowered her head as her thoughts went wild. She thought they trusted her, she trusted them and she didn't trust anyone easily.

Suddenly her face turned emotionless as she stared at the wall ahead of her. Her hand was still running up and down Cassidy's back.

Koda stopped all of a sudden as her head turned to the door. She grabbed Cassidy and pushed her behind one of the seats. Cassidy looked at her scared. Koda just put a finger over her mouth to tell her to be quiet. Koda grabbed a blanket and place it over Cassidy and made it look normal.

Koda stood up when the door suddenly slammed open.

Three large, muscular guys entered. They each had an MK-47. They were also all wearing black with black ski masks. They looked at Koda as they pointed their guns at her. When the first guy was close enough she grabbed his gun and spun around before throwing her elbow in his face. This knocked him back as she turned and launched a fist at the next guy who wasn't prepared for the attack. With the first guys gun, she rammed it in the face of the third guy. She kicked him in the stomach causing him to hunch over. She then throws a powerful punch at his face causing him to fall unconscious. The first and second guy now recovered they charged at Koda. She dodged the first guys hit before throwing one of her own at him. The second guy grabbed her from behind. The first guy looked at her and glared from underneath the mask. She smirked before launching both her feet into his chest causing him to be thrown into the desk. He rolled over it. Koda then throws the second guy over her shoulder. She twisted his arm dislocating, he screamed in pain. Before she throws a punch at his face knocking him out. The first guy got up touching his chest before throwing a knife at Koda. She barely dodged it cut her cheek a bit she turned around and made her way to the knife, she grabbed it quickly before she was turned around and punched in the face. She recovers quickly and launched forward and stabbed the guy in the shoulder. Before launching a punch at his face, she heard a crack. The first guy fell down unconscious with a broken nose and the knife still in his shoulder.

Koda hunched over before coughing. Her jaw hurt, the guy's punch was powerful. She heard more footsteps heading towards the office. She quickly grabbed one of the guns and pointed it at the door.

Cameron came into view, he pointed his gun at Koda before relaxing. Koda's shoulder slumped as she dropped the gun. She walked over to the seat and pulled the blanket off of Cassidy before helping her up. Just then Lexa and everyone else entered the room.

Cassidy looked to see that they didn't seem to have any injuries. Cassidy looked at Koda before her eyes widen. She grabbed the blanket before pressing it gently to Koda's bleeding cheek.

Cassidy looked at Cameron. "What happened?" She asked. Cameron sighed before sitting down.

Some other people entered the room and removed the three unconscious guys.

"We're not sure who they are but the one who looked to be in charge did announce to me who they were looking for!" he said. Cassidy looked at him and then everyone else.

"Who were they looking for?"

Cameron eyes locked with Cassidy before he looked at Koda.

"Her,"

Everyone's eyes suddenly snapped towards Koda.

'Well, shit really did hit the fan' Koda thought to herself as she ran a hand down her face.

————————————————————————Word Count - 1167

Sorry for being a day late.

Hope you enjoyed.

Comment what you thought.

Thanks
xoxo