Preview and Insights

At first glance, she looked liked a weak, pathetic and rather useless human but she is far from it. Don't let her guise fool you for she bears a rather large secret.

Megan Selinofoto was a powerful witch and only a handful of people has actually seen her work. For more often then not, she likes to work from the shadows a powerful force to be reckoned with.

You can see it in her eyes the beauty that is laid within while her beautiful dark brown pupils morph into an ombre of orange from within the center of her eyes going outward and turning into a vibrant purple.

And before you know it she vanished right before your eyes leaving only a tiny whisper of sizzling fire and the remains of smoke from the area where she once stood.

She was a beauty and all could see that none more than Elijah Mikaelson but it only took him more than 650 years to realize that he wasn't admiring her beauty, it was loving her entire being.

And the story begins.

I would like to point out and say for the record I changed the timeline of the story a bit and some elements are changed as well so yeah and hope you enjoy because I've been making these stories in my head so I think its about time I've made them into reality.

The story conatins some elements from elements and aspects from diffrent shows and backgrounds. I just cannot say beacuse it will spoil the story.

Sorry not sorry