Chapter 12

Klaus and Elijah placed Christopher in a chair and tied him up, while I went up to change into actually clothes instead of this piece of clothe. Once that was done I walked back out seeing Rebekah just enter the manor.

"Well if you two were going to have some fun why didn't you invite me?" Rebekah asked

"This was just an unwanted visitor, Rebekah need not to worry it wasn't that fun" Niklaus joked

I was now in the foyer in a simple deep red dress. Although there was an evident silence as I entered, it was the kind of silence not for awkwardness it was that of respect and dignity.

"What are we to do with him?" Klaus questioned pointing to a still unconscious man tied up to a chair.

"I think it is best that we call Charity here" I spoke

"Do you believe that would be a good idea?" Elijah inquired

"Maybe or maybe not but I do believe that she deserves to know" I supposed

"Very well than I shall go fetch her" Elijah replied

"No, it is quite alright brother, I shall do it I grown rather fond of this specific witch" Rebekah countered and the way that Rebekah spoke about Charity it was not of romantically but she seemed she really made friends with her rather than acquaintance.

"Very well but I do implore you to do it quickly" Elijah told

Klaus was in the table of the kitchen grinning together what seemed like Lobelia flower mixing it with a little water then drenching it in a piece of clothe and started walking towards Christopher and placing the mix into his mouth area gagging him and tied it at the back of his head.

He looked to me with a glint of mischief in his eyes then walked away with the bowl at hand. But despite the pain I know Christopher will have, I knew this wasn't one of my main concerns as of the moment.

I walked towards to where the library is, Elijah noticed my movement and followed me but didn't say anything. He was just following me like a predator would, a prey. As soon as I reached the library, I looked a back to see him there unapologetically following after me.

"Why are you here?" he inquired 

"I came here to look for the more recent maps of here in Athens or more importantly, the woods of Athens." I informed

"Well then let me help you" he insisted

I didn't say anything I just gestured for him to go ahead. He entered the library and looked through the books looking for the right one that help us right now and in this situation luckily for us there was multiple maps that contained the more accurate details of the woodlands of Athens.

He set it out on the table before and open the most recent map he could find, placing different books at its corners to prevent it from rolling up again. I got a quill and dipped it in the ink that was placed beside it and started drawing the location of the tunnels and the entrance in the forest that was once underneath the cottage and continued drawing until I knew there were no more pathways anymore.

"Is this one still blocked?" He asked while pointed to an area in the map that was marked 'entrance'

"When I last checked it was but this area is very much a cave and prone to earthquakes said by locals"  I explained

"The earthquakes are not natural occurring, I take it?" he doubted

"I do believe with the revelation laid out before us that it indeed is not natural and more likely caused by magic and I would expect that this are were the witches are hiding as of the movement." I concluded

"Agreed" he spoke, short, quick, concise, and valid

"What happened? What are you doing?" I heard scream which likely came from the foyer which was most likely Charity talking about her father.

I and Elijah looked at each other and begun running to where the foyer was but Elijah got there first because of his vampire speed. But when I arrived I saw Elijah and Niklaus holding onto their heads in pain while Rebekah was trying to get Charity to stop.

"Charity stop we are not here to hurt your father" I yelled

She looked to me running forward hugging me and sobbing into me, she grasped my waist tightly, I cooed her to calm down and slowly she was. In the corner of my eye I could Klaus and Elijah slowly standing up clearly still disoriented. Charity was powerful and when she was mad that power ten folds.

"What happened?" Charity sobbed out

"He came here when I was about to leave, he said he wanted to talk to me but instead he force feed me, mistletoe. He was trying to get me for the Cerberus coven" I spoke softly despite that the statement is anything but soft.

"I'm so sorry" she continued to cry

"Why does it seem you aren't so surprised about this revelation?" Klaus asked

"Mother mentioned that father has joint a group that was bad for all of us but I didn't know it was the Cerberus coven, that he joined" she said rubbing her eyes and looking to the Mikaelsons.

"What are we going to do?" She questioned specifically to me since when she asked the question she turned to face me.

"Charity, he is still your father I think its best  to hear him out first before we do anything irrational" I stated calmly

She nodded in return before going to her father that was bound in a chair. She slowly walked forward before reaching the gag on his mouth, only to move back when the drenched clothe burned her skin.

She took a few steps back gesturing for me to remove it and so I did once so I chanted a spell serving with two purposes, one to rend his magic gone unless I return it back and two, to wake him up. 

"He won't have his powers until I will give it back, is that alright?" I stated to the others while I asked Charity and she only nodded in return.

Soon Christopher begun to stir in his chair and in a few moment his' eyes flew open and widen when he realized Charity was here in the room.

"This is going to be fun" Klaus said amused