To the readers

The Lilth arch is over but that doesn't mean the story is finished. I have so many plans already laid out for the life between Megan and Elijah. There is a lot that will go down and a lot of twist and turns.

I hope all of you will stay tuned for what's to come.

Soon I will take a few days off because of school activities and I wont have Internet where I'm going so please bear with me for a while.

And also after chapter 21 I'll be posting every 3 days instead of everyday because I have difficulty in changing the episode to fit the chapter.

This also for the sake of quality and storytelling. I am trying my best to give you quality products frequently but I must draw the line and not to over work myself.

I hope you can understand. It's not all easy, though, I have the passion to do it. There are something I also prioritize like school.

Please bear with me through the break and longer posting schedule.

Don't worry I'll come back with a new time, a new plot, a new enemy, and more twist!

Be ready for crazy things and expect the unexpected.

I implore you guys to vote and comment, so that I can see your guys opinions on my story and to see if I can improve on things that are bad on my writing.

I would love to get your feedback to better myself and in turn better the story.

Hope you are enjoying this so far and I also hope you are ready for more drama, fights, blood, fluff, and Elijah.