Chapter 14

This chapter was the one I wanted to make the most and establishes how strong she is and that she only gets strong through more chapters. This was my most anticipated for me to post because I just love the fact of their teamwork.

Anyway, enjoy and also this chapter is dedicated to (you know how you are).

***********************************************************************************************

After I and Klaus talked about how we are going to be gone with these witches once and for all. The plan was simple really, we lure them out of the tunnels and get them as furthest away we can as possible and from there we use or combined strength and finally be done with this problem.

It was a good plan, only if Rebekah and Elijah can agree with it.

We walked back towards the foyer, to see that Charity seems to have stopped crying and Christopher still in his seat with his head hung low, as if he were ashamed, and to be wholeheartedly honest, he should be.

Rebekah was still holding her but Elijah was nowhere to be as of the moment but that didn't stop me from scanning the area around us. Soon Klaus walks to where his sister is and crouches down to the young lady.

"Why don't you go home for now. We now know how to deal with the witches" he spoke in a gentle and light manner. The revelation that Klaus had a plan made Rebekah's eye grow wide.

"Are you going to hurt him?" Charity asked, referring to her father, thought at this moment, she hates him but I do believe that she doesn't wish for him death and in the years to come I know she will still need him. She still has so much to live for in her young age and she cannot be brought down by this.

"No, love we won't" he answered but the answer caught me off guard, the big bad hybrid was being so gentle to this woman and I know that for sure he did not like her in a romantic way. Maybe he somewhat sees himself in her, the feeling of being betrayed by his' own father as well.

When Charity looked up at him she had a small smile of gratitude to him before collecting herself and stood up, promptly facing me, her eyes still wet, cheeks red, and her cheeks wet from her tears. I sent her a lopsided smile trying to comfort her and she bit her lip and made her way out the door.

I knew she has a little hatred towards me but I also know she can see this from my point of view and its not entirely my fault that this whole mess and now I intend to finish it.

Elijah came out of the passageway that connected the foyer and kitchen with a cup of water at hand, seems to me he didn't know Charity has already left the manor. He looked around trying to see if she was still here but when he realized she wasn't, he placed the cup on the table and made his way to the center of the foyer.

"What are we to do now?" he questioned, looking towards me, Klaus, and Rebekah

Klaus just looked at me and nodded, leaving Rebekah rather confused as to what we were planning. I muttered a simple incantation and Christopher behind us, slumped onto his seat indicating he was out for now. This action bewildered Rebekah and Elijah.

"We have a plan" I stated

Few hours later

Klaus and I have already explained our plan to Elijah and Rebekah, and thankfully both of them agreed to it, well Rebekah more than Elijah, but they agreed nonetheless.

And so as the darkness of night enveloped the sky, we knew it was time to take our action into to route. We headed towards the second entrance to the tunnels and were are going to end the witch threat tonight.