Chapter 11

I woke up with a loud gasped and looked around I was still in the Mikaleson manor in my own room. I dashed to where my desk was and started looking for the grimoire I saw in my vision.

Finding it, I took it out flipping through the pages to where the page I was looking, for me to see a map of the old tunnels that run underneath Athens.

I soon went to find Elijah , I ran to his' room not to see him there then I ran to the foyer then basement but he wasn't here not even Klaus or Rebekah.

I decided to check the city and went to the door to do so I was so consumed trying to find the Mikaelsons that once I opened the door I was immediately hit with a large body that I have seen before. I looked up to see Christopher, Charity's father.

"Sorry sir Christopher, I didn't see you" I apologized courtly, though I had just made a break through in finding the Cerberus coven, I still had time to entertain him.

"No it is quite find my dear but I would ask is any of the Mikaelson siblings here?" He asked

"No they are not but I am going to find them now, if you are indeed looking for them then why don't you come with me?" I informed

"Oh no I'm not looking for them I am looking for you my dear I was just making sure they aren't here for they may overhear our conversation" he told

"In that case what do you wish to speak of?" I inquired while gesturing him to enter the manor.

We soon sat down in one of the many benches that litter the foyer. He sat at one end as I sat in the other.

"Why have you been looking for me, sir Christopher?" I asked

"I'm sorry" was all he said before he lunged forward and place something in my mouth.

The burning sensation made me believe it was mistletoe. He held my mouth closed forcing me to swallow.

As soon as it did, I started vomiting and choking up my own blood, the burning sensation as it reached my throat and I could feel myself getting weaker and weaker.

I felt a pair of arms hold onto me and by the way he was holding it made me believe it was christopher.

"I'm sorry, you have been a wonderful influence to my daughter but I must do what Lilth asked  or else I wouldn't be protected by the goddess Circe and I cannot have that" he apologized sincerely the way he was walking slowly holding my bloody body tightly you can tell he regret this with ever fiber of his being. But the words coming out were fading in and out for I was growing weak.

But in a twist of luck, Elijah and Klaus entered the manor to see a middle aged man holding on to Megan did not sit well with them, especially Elijah.

Soon he lunged forward which caused the poor man to drop the girl, in which the noble original caught with ease, leaving the man to deal with Klaus.

In what seemed like a turn of events I see Klaus choking the life out of Christopher and with the little engery I had left I chocked out a simple "no".

Which caused some statements from both originals, they said something drastically different from the other.

"What?" Was what Klaus said while Elijah muttered a simple "fine"

They looked at each other with a look of suprise on them both.

"No....don't....kill.....him" I reapeated

And with my second statement Niklaus placed Christopher into a chockhold and began chocking him to not the death, just until he passed out.

As soon as an unconscious Christopher was on the ground Elijah switched his attention from the body and back to me. With my head on his lap blood coming out more and more, he looked worried, it was evident in his face. He bit into his wrist and told me to drink.

I was to weak to tell him he couldn't and then his' blood, vampire's blood entered my system but as soon as it did my body reacted and I started throwing up even more blood and more blood that, what he was wearing and I was completely covered in blood.

"C-can't dr--ink vamp--ire blo--od" I stated weakly 

"What can I do?" He begged

"Kill me" was the simple answer I was able to cough out.

His face turned from worried to mortified but I could think about that right now, my body was dying and I could just end it and come back.

It seemed that Elijah just couldn't kill her knowing full well she will come back. So Klaus did what he thought was necessary and walked over to her already dying body and reached his hand inside her chest pulling out her heart before Elijah could stop him.

"Niklaus, what have you done" Elijah stood up screaming at his younger brother.

"I did what you couldn't brother, need I may remind you, she will come back" he retorted

Elijah was about to say something opening his mouth but he decided against it and closed it right back.

It didn't take long for them to realized the smell of burning flesh and the crackling of fire. Both brothers looked back to see that, where was once was the body of the beloved Megan, was rendered to ash and from the ashes a large bird sprung out. Its body still flaming like what it is said in the legends.

As soon as the bird's body was fully out of the ashes the bird flame started to dwindle down leaving a naked female form in its wake.

Elijah, being the gentleman he is went to grab a piece of clothes handing it over to the girl.

I soon thanked Elijah or the clothes and wrapped it around my body.

"Who is that?" Nikalus inquired while pointing to the body of an unconscious Christopher that was on the floor.

"His name is Christopher and he is Charity's father" I informed the two men in front of me.

"What happened?" Elijah asked

"He came in claiming he was looking for me but then he forced me to swallow mistletoe mentioning  that lilth told him or else he wouldnt be graced by the goddess Circe" I explained

"Circe, you told of us of her when you spoke of your origin" Elijah stated

" Yes she was the one who placed the werewolf curse upon the village and the mother of almost all the witches on this world." I recalled

"Why was she brought into this?" Klaus questioned

"I think she is trying to use the people's religion to her advantage and saying things like that to get them on their side" I concluded

"But theres more" I informed

"What is it?" Elijah inquired

"I think I found where the rest of the coven is hiding" I said