Chapter 19

She must've timed it right on time, the blood moon was her ultimate move against me. How did I not realize that before, why did it take me, for her to say it straight to my face to finally see the clear picture. I am undeniably a fool. 

She just seemed so at ease, she looks like she knows this will end well for her. It seemed that luck was always on her side when fighting us. Not luck, actually, its a force of strong magic that is guiding her and helping her, making sure she will place that dagger into my heart.

We all looked at her, each of our faces holdings some version of shock and bewilderment. She was ready to make her final stand and tonight I will make sure it will be her final stand, our final fight against her.

"Well tonight is going to be splendid" She beamed, insanity dripping form her every word.

Whatever is helping her is also changing her because I remember before, when I first met her she still held a grip of humanity and common sense. But now she was thinking irrationally and like a lunatic and unhinged.

Klaus and Elijah were at both my sides whilst Rebekah stood to my right next to Klaus. Somehow I know this isn't going to end well for any of us. I predict blood and bruises after tonight. This is not going to be well.

"How rude of you, to intrude on such an occasion, uninvited might I add" Klaus remarked and smirk on his face

"I am here to finish what I have started" she plainly stated

"All your disciples have fallen, soon you will to" Elijah countered

"We shall see who will come out of this manor alive" she retorted

It seemed as though Klaus had enough with the bickering because he ran straight towards Lilth, a determined face and mind. But within a blink of an eye, Klaus was again flung to the back end of the wall, blood soon started dripping from his nose. He stood up and touched it, staring straight forward at Lilth with a smile on his' face.

"Child's play really, pushing me against the wall, draw some blood? Is this the best you can do?"He taunted

She stood there not uttering a word, moving her hand to the right. There was a loud and sickening snap and Klaus was slumped over, rendered momentarily unconscious. In blind rage, Rebekah darted forward and within seconds, she had Lilth in a choke hold.

Rebekah's face was beaming and she thought that she was winning and this finally was over. Important to take note that she only thought, in an instant Lilth was chanting a spell. A spell I knew to well, to make someone's blood boil.

When the spell was finished, Rebekah slowly let go of her and continued the spell. Now you could see the layer of sweat on Rebekah's body and if you were a vampire with vampiric hearing, you could hear the boiling of her blood.

Seeing that his' younger sister in agony was to much for Elijah, as he too went in to lunge at Lilth but was stopped when and invisible force threw him to the other side of the room, no snap of neck but he was quite disoriented. Lilth soon muttered another spell, which caused Rebekah to vomit blood and choke on it. She started to fall towards the floor and when she did, she started to shake uncontrollably as if she was having a seizure.

Elijah, now angry and fuming, ran forward to Lilth but she was prepared with a stake ready she struck it through his' body, he fell to the floor and his' vibrantly white skin soon turned gray with large veins crawling from his body to his' face, a sign that  he has finally desiccated.

Amidst all the fighting I stood there, not because I was frozen in fear but because I couldn't move nor could I utter a word. So as the Mikaelsons fought, I remained still because there was really nothing I could despite, the want to fight along side them, I couldn't.

Lilth now had a bright smirk on her face, dagger at hand and her body seemed as though she was controlled or possessed when she  walked forward to me.Her eyes held no shred of soul left which leads me to believe that it was the latter.

"I have been waiting for this, for millennia and it feels glorious that this day has come to fruition" she mused. The dagger in her hands playing with it, seemingly saying that my life was in her hands.

"Don't be afraid I am doing what needs to be done and you my dear is just collateral damage" She rejoiced, the smile that she wore could rival that of the devil himself.

She now stood directly before, I still unable to move as if I was spelt to stay in place, her two hands now gripping the dagger raising in above her head, ready to plunge it deep into my heart and make me become her puppet. I closed my eyes ready for the feeling of a dagger in my heart, nut it never came.

Instead I was meet with a loud clash and a thump. I opened my eyes to see that Klaus has tackled Lilth to the floor and fighting for the dagger to be in whoever's possession. Then I realized I could move and speak again, making Lilth concentrate on something else made me able to break free.

I walked over to them.

"Enough, you want  a fight I suggest we do it whilst we are both even and not held down by the other to not be able to move at all" I shouted

Lilth and Klaus now stood up, he holding up a smirk and a sense of relief flowed through him, meanwhile, Lilth's face held fear and tense attitude towards me. 

I wasted no time to push Lilth to a near wall and my arm on her throat to cut of air supply as well as to stop her from speaking any kind of spell. She was beginning to wheeze and gasp for air, trying to use her physical strength and claw away at my arms but in a battle of raw power she did not match mine.

Looking up I saw that the blood moon has passed and I was pleased by the timing of it all. Now she was at my mercy and my will. Behind me I could hear the shuffling of people, I looked back to see that Klaus was helping Rebekah up as Elijah was pulling the stake out of his' chest.

I looked back to Lilth whispering in her ear "The blood moon has passed and the apex of your powers along with it, between you and me, I haven't so heavily relied on the natural world to boost my strength."

In a last ditch effort, she swung her arm at me holding the dagger in her hand. But with simple few worlds, the weapon drop from her hand to the floor. Placing my free hand and placed it towards her forehead.

"Death is a mercy for you, but that's alright. You will be in a place after this but I can assure you, it will not be the ancestral plane" I muttered quietly into her ear and in that moment you can see her eyes go wide.

Muttering the spell, I drained every bit of magic from her form and body, and surprisingly wasn't a lot but I left it off as, the entity that was helping her has left her body and left her to her own suffering and pain.

By the time the spell was done, she had already slumped over, eyes holding no life, her skin began to pale and was cold to the touch, she was dead. She was gone, won't hurt me, won't hurt my friends, won't hurt the Mikaelsons.

I picked up the dagger and faced the three siblings, they all looked back at me with smiles on their faces. It was done and she was gone.