4 contd

"Well about that...that's nothing special....I actually wanted a break from my life there....I actually am a doctor....i started practicing some years before....now I wanted to shift to some big hospital for practice....I wanted to come to korea since I was younger...I wanted a break from my family...as I am not on good terms with them....I wanted to explore new places.... these all are some of the reasons I applied in a hospital here....and I was accepted....."

Really....noona.... a doctor.....

" ohh...that's great y/n....now we have someone who has brain with Joonie's match....." Yoongi hyung spoke....making Rapmon hyung hitting his arm...

"Whae.....did I say something wrong??....I mean now we can challange you with y/n in our team during brain games...."

"No hyung it's just you are too much...." rapmon hyung spoke shyly...

"Well now tell me something...how are you guys doing these days..."

" We are practicing for our comeback these days...as Jin hyung and yoongi hyung are back from their army service.....after comeback me and hobi are going to enlist...."
Rapmon hyung told....with that I looked around where hobi hyung was...as he had not spoke for a long time it was unlikely of him to stay silent for such a long time....well there wa the answer he Jimin hyung and V hyung were engaged in some deep talk....not a talk actually....they were communicating with eyes and expressions....what are they talking about..giggling like idiots....

"Hobi hyung what happened....what are you three doing in corner...."

"Nothing....just observing...." hobi hyung spoke sheepishly....I could see they 3 evils had something going in their brains...And by looks of it....it was about me...

"So y/n do you have something to play...some game ...something like cards or videogames.."V hyung asked...

"Yes I have videogames.....but they are in my bags...I have not unpacked yet...."

"Shall we play truth or dare??" Hobi hyung asked excitedly.....now I was smelling something very fishy going in his mind....what are you planning hyung....

" alright....i'll get bottle ..."

"Oo y/n bottle of alcohol....i hadn't thought of you as a drinker...." namjoon hyung spoke in teasing manner...

" Oppa i'm adult....i can drink too....i just drink when stressed or nervous...."

"Ok let's start...." why is hobi hyung being so much excited....