5 contd 2

"Jungkooooookie......where were youuuuu....." V hyung asked singing.....

"Just gone out to enjoy the morning....."
"Just morning or scene too??...."Jimin hyung asked smirking....

" Yes scenes are good too in the morning..."

" Ohh come on Jungkook .....as if you didn't understand what I wanted to say...."

"No hyung....what do you want to say...I really didn't get it...."

"Did you see y/n???....."
"

"Ohh no...it's nothing like that..."

"Oii Jungkookie....did to take my car??" Jin hyung entered in hall....

"No hyung....he was out just to enjoy the morning 'scenes'..."

"I can't find my car keys...."

" Wait...Jungkook are those keys in your hand Jin hyung's???...."V hyung.....can you ever keep your mouth shut....

"Ohh so you were enjoying the morning in the car...."Jimin hyung teased raising eyebrows....

"Hey Jungkook how was your car ride with y/n....."Hobj hyung entered....dropping one more bomb.... this cheater...he had said last night that he'll keep it to him...really when it comes to teasing it's always you vs all others...

"What Kookie you are going out with the girl who wants to make out with me....you cheater...."

" No hyung....it's nothing like that...."

"Then tell us baby....what it's like...." even Namjoon hyung joined....

"She just texted me in the morning asking about buses or cabs going to her hospital....so I told her that I was free today so i'll drop her...and show her neighbourhood...."

"And how did she get your number??..."

"Well that..." I spoke rubbing my back of nape and smiling sheepishly...."I gave her that last night...".." I thought if she needs any help...."

"Jungkook has fallen head over heels for her...."

"Our baby has got someone he likes..."

"Ohh my baby is man now...."

"No hyung...."

"Ohh all of you just stop it now...stop teasing him...." Namjoon hyung spoke....a bit annoyed as it seemed....and everyone got silent....

"Come on boys let's all just eat something......" Yoongi hyung also spoke in same tone

"Me and Jungkook are cooking....you all rest...." Jin hyung spoke....pointing at me......and gesturing me to come with him....